Hurrying to beat someone else in the barber shop...

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Y'all ever had to do this? :steviej:

Say you dont have time to kill that day, you pull into the barber shop parking lot....then around the same time, you see some woman just getting outta her car with her 3 sons.....and you KNOW they're headed into the shop. If that happens, hell you might as well add close to an hour before your turn to get a cut.

I break outta my car like Bolt with the :birdman: face and hurry in the shop. Glad I made it in fo all them kids. :whew:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Wasn't this thread just made like a day ago? :what:

Plus, we all know your hairline is already f'd up. Let them lil kids cook. :pachaha:

1. I dont know if it was or not...I'm not on here like that anymore.

2. you've never seen a picture of me or my hair. :rudy: Quit talkin out yo ass.

Red Omega

MANTRA
Daps
Reppin
New York
lmao i know this exact feeling.

i swear waiting in the barber shop is one of the worst tortures there is.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
1. I dont know if it was or not...I'm not on here like that anymore.
2. you've never seen a picture of me or my hair. :rudy: Quit talkin out yo ass.
1. +3,000 posts and you not on here like that? :mjpls:
2. You don't even use lotion, I'm sure your hairline was thrown in the bushes ages ago as well. :mjpls:

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
I do this everywhere, if im bout to walk into kfc or some shyt and see some family bout to walk in? We bout to have a race they aint aware of :birdman:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
1. +3,000 posts and you not on here like that? :mjpls:
2. You don't even use lotion, I'm sure your hairline was thrown in the bushes ages ago as well. :mjpls:

Or you could look at my post activity the past few weeks to a month. I dont post much in TLR period.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I do this everywhere, if im bout to walk into kfc or some shyt and see some family bout to walk in? We bout to have a race they aint aware of :birdman:

:krs: Yep! hahaha

lmao i know this exact feeling.

i swear waiting in the barber shop is one of the worst tortures there is.

Yeah it's terrible....unless of course there's some funny convos going on....or the regulars are in there acting a fool.

I could call my barber ahead of time, but I live like 30 mins away, so there's really no point....I just try to go at non-peak times.

Every barber doesnt do appointments....I've gone to mine for 16 years, and it's still 1st come 1st serve.

TYBG

Ditty Dum Ditty Doo
Supporter
Daps
The worst wait I ever had was 3 hours:noah: Made me learn my lesson...come in the morning! Problem is that this fool always comes late to open the shop:rudy: I never know if he's going to come in on time

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
The worst wait I ever had was 3 hours:noah: Made me learn my lesson...come in the morning! Problem is that this fool always comes late to open the shop:rudy: I never know if he's going to come in on time

Bruh thats ridiculous....:whew: