Hurricane Irma: now a tropical storm, moving into Georgia today

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
dade county raised Andrew survivor LIVE from miramar on the check-in

you poe bytch get you some shutters lol fukk a cuban link if you aint got no pistol, a charcoal/gas grill, a generator, some shutters, and a battery pack bytch you sleep

if you aint got the above and you responsible for kids you a poe bytch and a fukk nikka! and a fight go with that fukk ya feelings

so glad i been running these miles every week lets go irma! you slop ass hoe we ready for yo puss ass

get yo weed now nikka lol shoulda been had it matter fact, but NOOOOO liq

Saturday night cook 2 meals maybe 3, i say pasta is a easy one that can be stacked and last a few days

and fried chicken cause the bytch taste fie hot or cold

should've got that flood with peoples trust, heritage, or the other fukk nikka who i forgot they name but they the worst i think citizens is the name not sure but they shyt but if you in dade you might stuck with they ass

where can i get some life jackets and a raft? shyt ima hit outdoor wild off 95 fukk it I will keep the receipt and swap that hoe next week

poe bytch is a term down here dont be to offended im still in the 99% my nikka LOL

all the sand nikkas will be taxing but you know they gone be OPEN no matter what lolol
:dead:

this the most Dade Countiest shyt I've ever read in my life

LOL. rep.:salute:

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
at201711_ensmodel.gif

:wow:please hold

:jbhmm:

shyt lookin like it's gonna miss us completely...

As long as the eye is more than 50 miles away we gucci as fukk.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
dade county raised Andrew survivor LIVE from miramar on the check-in

you poe bytch get you some shutters lol fukk a cuban link if you aint got no pistol, a charcoal/gas grill, a generator, some shutters, and a battery pack bytch you sleep

if you aint got the above and you responsible for kids you a poe bytch and a fukk nikka! and a fight go with that fukk ya feelings

so glad i been running these miles every week lets go irma! you slop ass hoe we ready for yo puss ass

get yo weed now nikka lol shoulda been had it matter fact, but NOOOOO liq

Saturday night cook 2 meals maybe 3, i say pasta is a easy one that can be stacked and last a few days

and fried chicken cause the bytch taste fie hot or cold

should've got that flood with peoples trust, heritage, or the other fukk nikka who i forgot they name but they the worst i think citizens is the name not sure but they shyt but if you in dade you might stuck with they ass

where can i get some life jackets and a raft? shyt ima hit outdoor wild off 95 fukk it I will keep the receipt and swap that hoe next week

poe bytch is a term down here dont be to offended im still in the 99% my nikka LOL

all the sand nikkas will be taxing but you know they gone be OPEN no matter what lolol

so powerful. and so truthful.

If you ain't Dade Co., then you's a damn good impersonator.

Godspeed. :wow:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps

Much respect to breh... And whoever built them houses. Withstanding 155 mph winds strongest hurricane ever...

Lol,

Yall are silly , muthafukas think hurricanes will come in a just pull houses off their foundations. If you have a decentluv made house, youre fairly safe. It's the roof being yanked off, windows breaking, and flooding that sre the big killers during. And obviously the alien abductions afterthought

delta

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol,

Yall are silly , muthafukas think hurricanes will come in a just pull houses off their foundations. If you have a decentluv made house, youre fairly safe. It's the roof being yanked off, windows breaking, and flooding that sre the big killers during. And obviously the alien abductions afterthought

Are you being dumb on purpose... Hurricanes don't demolish homes?

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Florida only got like 2 major highways north, 95 on the east. 75 on the west. fukk I look like getting stranded out of town. Gonna buy a kayak and call it a day. Already had enough supplies. Wife trippin tho
Also the turnpike :ohhh:

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

humble Hermit

Mind Power
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Conquering Lion
Are you being dumb on purpose... Hurricanes don't demolish homes?
Of course it does but most homes in the Caribbean are solidified and made with concrete and layers. Due to hurricanes being so frequent. The roof is usually the 1st to go but for the most part casualties are low.