Hurricane Irma: now a tropical storm, moving into Georgia today

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Night about to fall and if power isn't back on...

Then it's about to be a scary night.
:demonic:

For people who don't know, SoFlo ppl aren't meek and docile to just sit in darkness and heat all night.
Everyone I mean EVERYONE has guns in the state shaped like one. Assuming they'll be looting, alot of looters are gonna get themselves killed or get themselves prison sentences.

:francis:

I wish Florida would be more civilized. We'll see. There are good people where we're from.

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes

For people who don't know, SoFlo ppl aren't meek and docile to just sit in darkness and heat all night.
Both my pistols locked and loaded and I've been drinking all day. I wish someone tries to break into my shyt :ohlawd:

delta

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Both my pistols locked and loaded and I've been drinking all day. I wish someone tries to break into my shyt :ohlawd:
GleefulShrillAvians-size_restricted.gif

Where u stay pleighboy... Want to check if your cabinet got my girls favorite snacks

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Everyone I mean EVERYONE has guns in the state shaped like one. Assuming they'll be looting, alot of looters are gonna get themselves killed or get themselves prison sentences.

I wish Florida would be more civilized. We'll see. There are good people where we're from.
It doesn't mean looting. Just wired up from being cramped in a house all day. May run into static with a different faction. Everyone isn't a marauder but we need outside.

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps

It doesn't mean looting. Just wired up from being cramped in a house all day. May run into static with a different faction. Everyone isn't a marauder but we need outside.

• Dap
Reactions: Meh