Hurricane Irma: now a tropical storm, moving into Georgia today

Gyasi85

Superstar
Daps
This one? :dahell:

Notice when disaster strikes, most of our people trying to survive but the media call it looting :what: but disaster seem to really bring the fukkery out of CaCs :smugfavre: Most Breh's I know first concern is survival but CaCs out here trying to surf and take selfies during storm surges :snoop: These Cave Beasts never cease to amaze me

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Gotdamn, giant trees already falling in Coral Gables and the storm isn't even on land yet :picard:
Ficus Trees are the worst when it comes to this and they will crush things. They should be outlawed because the roots run so shallow and spread out so far to the point the crack pavement like 20 ft away when it falls. They also had 2 cars crushed from a big ass tree in Miami parked up in their apartment complex.

Palm Trees>>>>

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Ficus Trees are the worst when it comes to this and they will crush things. They should be outlawed because the roots run so shallow and spread out so far to the point the crack pavement like 20 ft away when it falls. They also had 2 cars crushed from a big ass tree in Miami parked up in their apartment complex.

Palm Trees>>>>
live oaks ain't too bad either. well they better be alright cause you need permission to remove them in my city (orlando).

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
So Tampa is going to get hit way harder than Miami now:ohhh:
i know this cac who drove up to tampa to escape the storm on thursday...i told him i was gonna stay in miami and ride it out and he was like "sucker" :umad::smugfavre:

now he bout to be stuck in tampa when the storm ravages there:mjgrin: