Hurricane Irma: now a tropical storm, moving into Georgia today

Gyasi85

Superstar
Daps
Someone needs to pay for the Miami big 3 superteam which forever destroyed the NBA.
giphy.gif

Don't make me neg u breh cause u not a bad poster

:snoop:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Do it for the coli

:mjgrin:

What an ordeal. why couldn't the power go out during the day, damn it? i tried using my moms macbook to charge up but that was going too slow. had to go out to the car where i got the fast charge, ironic thing is that i misplaced the cable but luckily the house fast charge works as well, its not raining or anything just some wind. just left the phone in there off for a bit to charge up. saw a guy across the street doing it. then i come back inside and grab my tablet and try connecting to xfinity wifi and that shyt moving slow as hell so i get on my moms macbook to post here and i forgot my damn password. tried using the alternate and forgot that password. then i had a password reset email and i had forgot my gmail password, plus my phone in the car so i couldn't check or verify thru that. luckily i remembered the password for my backup email and was able to rest both gmail and the coli passwords and get back on. too much work. then i check fpl website and they saying they don't have any info on the expected outage end.

damn, i don't know how to copy and paste on this damn mac but they saying: "we apologize for the inconvenience. we're working to restore your power as safely and quickly as possible."

my brother was talking about running the generator and seeing if that helped with at least the fridge and tv. hopefully it doesn't come to that. let me go check on my phone.

:pacspit: Irma

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I'm here telling my wife let's evacuate and she's like "nah. We're gonna be okay. It's dangerous out there now. "

Were in Riverview south of Tampa.

Guys, I have a bad feeling.

We have double film high impact windows but I didn't put any sand bags behind the sliding door. Our community is 65 feet above water though. Lotta people not doing anything in our community anyway.

Brehs, how safe am I ? It sounds scary from my in laws ends.
The eye should be passing near Tampa. At 65ft above sea level, you should be spared from flooding. But then again, it depends how many natural or manmade bodies of water are near you. Are you near a lake? Bayou? Canals? If not, than you shouldn't be harmed by any flooding at 65ft, since the storm surge is said to be 8-10ft in Tampa. But you should worry about the wind speeds. That might be your biggest worry at this point. Depeding on how new the house is, most of the newer homes in florida have to follow certain "hurricane proof" codes to be built. People bunker down at home and survive hurricanes every yea. BUT if you think you have time, and if you have a bad feeling, convince your wife, or physically pick her up and throw her in the car, and head for a shelter or head for higher ground in Lake county or orange county. That area of central florida has some of the highest elevation in the state. Just up I-4 from yall. I have friends who live in the Tampa area, and they headed North for either GA or NC.. But they only evacuated because they live literally on or near the beach in Clearwater.