Hurricane Irma: now a tropical storm, moving into Georgia today

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
The West shift is not a good thing. That gives you the East side. You do not want the East side of the storm. It's worse than a direct hit by the eye.

Rather the west side then up the middle or the eye over miami. The more west the better vs the other scenarios and if we can get it over the Gulf

I'm at the airport, 1st fukk Americans airlines... every flight they had is canceled, they stranded people. Delta came thru for us

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Rather the west side then up the middle or the eye over miami. The more west the better vs the other scenarios and if we can get it over the Gulf

I'm at the airport, 1st fukk Americans airlines... every flight they had is canceled, they stranded people. Delta came thru for us

No, that's what I'm trying to tell you. The more West it shifts the worse because you're getting the East side of the storm not the weaker westside. It would have been better if it stayed more East. This westward shift means the whole state about to be fukked up.

CoochieMane

#Wholesomegang
Daps
Reppin
Trinidad
Africa like
up1r5WU.jpg

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
And after the eyewall the worst is too the East in which the whole state will receive. Not getting the eyewall doesn't really change much.
I think any landfall is a L no matter what because they say the storm is bigger than the state of florida anyway

No getting away from that :francis: