Hurricane Irma: If you're riding it out, check in here

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I saw someone use a car charger and a 9v battery to charge a phone and thought about those in the path of the hurricane. I wouldn't know what to do if I couldn't post on the coli because my phone died
I tried that method yesterday at work and smoke stated coming out the car charger. Don't need anyone blowing up their phones now. Battery is 9 volt and car chargers are usually 12 volt. I'm no scientist but I ain't trying to have anyone electrocute themselves. :hubie:

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
Why the hell would you possibly want to "ride it out"? Please help me understand. Do you think they are just joking about how devastating it's going to be ? Seems dumb AF to me
Because the media pumps this up to scare the hell out of people. Cat 5 now is a cat 4 liable to be a cat 3 by landfall. It happens every year like the boy who cried wolf....leave your shyt behind for a rainstorm if you want to

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
Because the media pumps this up to scare the hell out of people. Cat 5 now is a cat 4 liable to be a cat 3 by landfall. It happens every year like the boy who cried wolf....leave your shyt behind for a rainstorm if you want to

Category 3 is still dangerous :gucci:. I'm critical of the media too, but I don't think this is the time to be scoffing at them.