Hunter reveals where he keeps his shovel

TheWhackMamba

The Coli's Drop Bear
Daps
Reppin
Western Australia
:smugfavre: You gotta love Hunter. Dude keeps it simple. The dude spent his career, making his career. Was it morally good, no. But the dude built his body, busted his ass, and did everything he had to do.
So a bunch of Keyboard warriors type shyt up about him... :mjlol:

Like he gives a fukk what people think about him. Thats the problem with kids these days, thinking what they type on the web influences what is best for business. There is a thing called paying their dues, Trips paid his and should be honored.

Dude is the absolute GOAT heel of all time. He's has more virgins agitated than @Bishop KG Dinero

Literally making the fans madder than a hatter or 10+ years

:umad:
iboZlY3DRZRtc4.png

Psychosis

NYC
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dead: Dope Friday post breh . There's alot of :banderas: piff from that Q&A

Brandon ‏@itsbeanybaby 16h
@TripleH who is the outsider to win the Andre The Giant Battle Royal? #Stars4Kids

Triple HVerified account ‏@TripleH
. @itsbeanybaby keep your eyes on @TrueKofi #Stars4Kids

:deadmanny:

Joseph Travfourr ‏@travfourr 17h
@TripleH Did you ever consider MMA earlier in your career? #Stars4Kids

Triple HVerified account ‏@TripleH
.@travfourr no, while I like it and respect what they do, sometimes the story lines are silly. #Stars4Kids

:gladbron: :bryan::banderas:

Dinkidie aka Dianna ‏@dinkidie
@TripleH #Stars4Kids does it bother you that @tmz had him on the site talking about the #YesMovement

Triple H ‏@TripleH 17h
@dinkidie @TMZ Yeah. @TMZ covers all the important stuff, like when I cut my hair... #Stars4Kids

:win::win::win::win:

Last edited:

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
You know your an effective heel when the past 6 months you play up the IWC idea that you bury your competition and the IWC is too stupid to realize it and they still hate you. At times in his career HHH has been hit or miss with me but this heel run the past several months has been one of the best heel runs by anyone in recent history.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Dude is the absolute GOAT heel of all time. He's has more virgins agitated than @Bishop KG Dinero

Literally making the fans madder than a hatter or 10+ years

:umad:
iboZlY3DRZRtc4.png

Its seriously stupid too. I mean I have said it before, Bryan is not the kind of wrestler to pull shyt like Austin or Rock. He is more of a Dean Malenko kind of person, so it's easily to keep piling shyt on Bryan. The thing most fans don't realize is that Triple H loves Bryan, but the fans think that Triple H has a agenda against Bryan out of character.

I am sure he wished he was a bit bigger, but because he is mostly running RAW, he needs guys he can trust. Not just in the ring, but out of it.

Alot of people say they want to be the man. That means they have to devout their life to WWE. Work RAW, work House Shows, do make a wish, go to schools and talk about WWE. For some, that schedule is too grueling because they get homesick or they just don't want to work and rest their bodies.

Bryan is one of those guys who loves this stuff, so it's easily for Triple H to push him. If you look at Bryan, when has he NEVER been on TV? Ever since he has been on WWE television, he has always had something; match, promo, segment.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I owned wwe stock recently and sold it but fidelity sends me an email about some proxy vote that wwe got coming up later this month. I get them all the time for Walgreens, but never vote cuz they still gonna make dumb decisions no matter who's in charge. So I'm like fukk it and do the wwe vote. I seen Vince on there but I didn't see an option to vote triple h off the board. Guess he's like, can't vote me off if I'm not on the ballot. And when it's election season, he the only one on the ballot. Straight communist country status, getting 99% of the votes. After watching his documentary, haitch running things, and there's nothing we can do about it. :banderas: