Hulk Hogan vs. "Stone Cold" Steve Austin vs. The Rock vs. John Cena

Who you rolling with?

• Total voters

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Best on the mic: Rock #1 , Austin #2 (but VERY close) Cena and Hogan are tied.

Ring work: Rock #1 , Austin #2 (Before AND after the neck injury) Cena #3 , Hogan #4 .

Charisma: Austin hands down #1 , Rock holding his own at #2 , Hogan at #3 (It's repetitive, but it always gets the crowd pumped) and Cena at #4 (It's hit or miss with him sometimes)

I give Rock pointers here. He could work, and he could talk, and he has the distinction of beating ALL THREE of the guys on the grand stage that is WrestleMania.

However, Austin had that IT Factor about him that just made him my Number 1 for me over Rock.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
The poll question is who am I rolling with. That's Stone GOAT, no question about it.

Who's the most talented? Probably Rock. Most charismatic? Probably Hogan.

Who is the best? I go Austin. Very good worker who had outstanding peaks and who was able to had one of the GOAT years for any wrestler ever (2001) after having a huge injury who made him change his style. On the mic he ended up being very repetitive but somehow still found a way to entertain most of the time.

Dangerous Alliance :wow:

Hollywood Blondes :wow:

Brief ECW stint :wow:

:bow: Stone Cold Era :wow: :ohlawd:

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
TWO VANILLA MIDGETS AND ONE CARAMEL CHOCOLATE CHIP VERSUS THE IMMORTAL HULK HOGAN, THE FATHER OF WRESTLEMANIA, FOUNDER OF THE NEW WORLD ORDER, AND CLOSE PERSONAL FRIEND OF SYLVESTER STALLONE, BROTHER?

Rock is the biggest star the wrestling industry ever produced

:beli:

hulk hogan - Wolfram|Alpha

Notable facts:

Most successful and famous wrestler in the history of professional wrestling

Qscores.com

Q-Scores: The recognized industry standard for measuring consumer appeal of personalities, characters, licensed properties, programs and brands.

IHXgP5I.png

PiloTC5.png

NUMBERS DON'T TELL HULKTALES, BROTHER! BIG BOOT OF SCIENCE! LEG DROP OF MATH! HULK HOGAN IS THE MAN, MEAN GENE! IT'S A FACT, JACK!

FcG5tXM.gif

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Looking back it actually blows my mind how briefly Rock was even in wrestling. His run was like what? 6 years? The impact he had with that brief time was fukking incredible. The fact he's even in the conversation.....to me it's easily him.

Austin had phases where he really was whack to me. The whole "What?!" thing really sucked. Certain heel turns where he was allied with vince and shyt also sucked.

Whether Rock was super face or hollywood heel he was always that nikka through it all. Consistent entertainment.

It's actually hilarious to me that Triple H likes to think of himself as one of the "big 3" (austin, hogan, rock IMO) when he was in wrestling twice as long as Austin or Rock and isn't nearly as beloved. Him being a heel most of his career has a lot to do with that, but still :russ: