Hulk Hogan choking out Richard Belzer appreciation thread

bsmooth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
whos that wrestler in the backround cheesing.

x7doj.gif

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
one of the goat tv moments. I wonder if there was any a time where a wrestler just got his entire ass kicked though i know it's definately happened. They all like to talk that "its not really fake" but at the end of the day....its 100 percent fake, you aren't getting your manhood snatched by losing a worked wrestling match. There has had to be a time where these dudes were talking tough around a kickboxer or a real boxer/mma dude and the guy just fuked the wrestler up something serious. Kevin nash mentioned once that bam bam bigelow almost got them shot at a bar.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
one of the goat tv moments. I wonder if there was any a time where a wrestler just got his entire ass kicked though i know it's definately happened. They all like to talk that "its not really fake" but at the end of the day....its 100 percent fake, you aren't getting your manhood snatched by losing a worked wrestling match. There has had to be a time where these dudes were talking tough around a kickboxer or a real boxer/mma dude and the guy just fuked the wrestler up something serious. Kevin nash mentioned once that bam bam bigelow almost got them shot at a bar.

I mean there are def times where a wrestler got fukked up by a non wrestler...not all of them can fight..example shawn michaels got his ass kicked by a marine for habitually linesteppin.