Hulk Hogan as a teenager.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
was especially disappointing when this dude was revealed to be racist. Cacs are the only people that can have a ton of fans from an entire race of people and still not give two fukks about them.
Let someone black find out they have a huge fan base in Germany or some shyt though, and watch how quickly they embrace that market.
Bruce Lee and Jackie recognized they were huge in the black community and embraced that shyt too, you'd never hear them on some mjpls
Just don't understand it. How you gonna hate black people when everyone you meet was trying to get a picture and autograph? Cism defies all logic.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
full
Damn if I didn't just neg you by mistake (wrong person) :snoop:

I got you ASAP (or somebody rep him for me, please and thank you)

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
low grade genetics
droopy face
balding as a teen and hiding the receding hairline with a combover
100% chance was a virgin
racist

Only thing that saved him is white privilege :dead:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
was especially disappointing when this dude was revealed to be racist. Cacs are the only people that can have a ton of fans from an entire race of people and still not give two fukks about them.
Let someone black find out they have a huge fan base in Germany or some shyt though, and watch how quickly they embrace that market.
Bruce Lee and Jackie recognized they were huge in the black community and embraced that shyt too, you'd never hear them on some mjpls
Just don't understand it. How you gonna hate black people when everyone you meet was trying to get a picture and autograph? Cism defies all logic.

This. I was a huge of fan of Hulk Hogan when I was a kid and I was :pacspit: when I found out he's racist. He got mad that his daughter was dating a black man and his ex-wife was in rap video for being a thot, etc. This mfer kept saying "brother" make you wonder :jbhmm: