HTC gave you #premiumfeel android peasants

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
That’s all that fakkit does? Scratch phones and shyt?
He disassembles stuff and does durability test on them. He has a company that makes different wheelchairs and I think he’s built a few schools or libraries or something to that effect in Africa.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
My HTC One M8 was goated.

I wonder if this would be a worthwhile cop.

Probably not

I had that phone back on the day. It was the phone that made me never switch to IPhone. My only issue with it was that bytch use to get hot as fukk :heh:

Last edited:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Shout out to my Htc one m8. Held it down for me in college

And shoutout to my Htc one m7. Even though it was the international version so I couldn't get data to work. Sexy phone

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
Shout out to my Htc one m8. Held it down for me in college

And shoutout to my Htc one m7. Even though it was the international version so I couldn't get data to work. Sexy phone
:manny: HTC and HTC owners got big dikks, breh, that’s well documented

:manny: I never owned one, though. Went from the Razr when them shyts first came out to Blackberry Curve (pause) then the Bold and iPhone and would flip flop back and forth between iPhone and Samsung ever since. Currently got iPhone 15 Pro Max and most recent Samsung I had was the S23 Ultra and then the Z Flip5, the latter made me go immediately back to iPhone

:manny: Low key gonna cop the 16 Pro Max and rock with it til the S26 Ultra in 2026 and go back to Android then

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
I had that phone back on the day. It was the phone that made me never switch to IPhone. My only issue with it was that bytchbuse to get hot as fukk :heh:

The phone got so hot one time the charging port melted on me. Never gone HTC again

drifter

Superstar
Daps
You always remember things as better than they were at the time. HTC was big before iPhone but always on the outside looking in after it except for one phone the M7

Samsung held onto plastic for too long with the S4 then had the plastic leather bandaid back on the S5. The M7/M8 were like iPhones but only because those Samsungs were so bad.

HTC also had problems making their phones, way too many build issues they didn't figure out until the M8. People had been burned with the M7 and the M8 was too similar because HTC's money was running low, and since it wasn't Samsung it was uncool at the time so nobody bought them and here we are

When Samsung switched to glass with the S6 and brought in wireless charging it was over for HTC, LG too. If they came back they probably wouldn't even be as big as the Pixel