How's Verizon brehs? Is this a good deal?

Magic 8 Ball

Right on Cue
Daps
Reppin
Pool Table
What's that?

It's an MVNO by Google that uses T Mobile, Sprint and US Cellular (excellent rural coverage) networks and its unlimited plan is less expensive than Verizon. The real advantage is it automatically chooses the strongest signal seamlessly to allow you the strength of several networks that has strength in different regions. However, the only phones that can take advantage of it are Google Pixels and a few Google Nexus phones.

Verizon is weaning off its 2G CDMA network by 2019 and 3G by 2020 and its advantage in rural coverage will diminish after that.

TDUBB

All Star
Daps
Any thoughts on AT&T? I’m considering switching over from Verizon.

I might get the internet packages as well. That way I can take care of my phone and internet bill under the same umbrella.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches

I might get the internet packages as well. That way I can take care of my phone and internet bill under the same umbrella.
I hate att. I have them for home internet, but I don't like to bundle all of my services with 1 company. And I have DTV. They didn't seem to have any good deals and seem to be even more expensive than Verizon.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
Verizon is expensive so I would only go with them if you can't get good coverage on other carriers.

Not only is Verizon generally more expensive than the other major U.S. carriers, they also have a long history of shady business practices with consumers.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

1 tb internet a month for 40 bucks..ATT

TDUBB

All Star
Daps
I hate att. I have them for home internet, but I don't like to bundle all of my services with 1 company. And I have DTV. They didn't seem to have any good deals and seem to be even more expensive than Verizon.

How’s there internet service? Is the speed decent? I’m using Cox internet service, I’m getting sick and tired of these guys though.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
How’s there internet service? Is the speed decent? I’m using Cox internet service, I’m getting sick and tired of these guys though.
Breh, I'm still on dsl cuz uverse isn't available in my area. I don't wanna even talk about speed :mjcry: