How's Verizon brehs? Is this a good deal?

Jay Kast

Hidden Royalty
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
I switched my family to Verizon :ehh: from Sprint :hhh:

Best move I made. I work in a factory and had to place my phone at a certain angle and spot to get just ONE bar when I was with Sprint. Anywhere else in the shop and it would essentially have absolutely no service. On the drive home- I'd ride through dead zones while on the phone and BEEP- call disconnected. Horrible customer service.

I said fukk it and bought my girl and I a Galaxy S8+ and a Galaxy Note 8, switched to Verizon and I haven't been more satisfied with a cell phone carrier than this one.

No dropped calls. 4g LTE EVERYWHERE in the shop AND in the city. Clear HD voice calls. I can FaceTime with no skipping or anything.

5 out of 5. You Won't regret it. Just get a family plan with at least 4 people on it to get the lowest price possible.

I'm on beyond unlimited with 5 ppl- I pay 56 a month total (including surcharges and taxes).

Unlimited everything, hotspot, I've streamed 1080p videos even though they say it only goes to 720p- I checked. It only matters if you're watching it on a big screen anyway.

Just a warning though, try to do it all yourself through customer service and online. Fukking with the Verizon stores is a crapshoot, they charged me for SIM cards when they were supposed to be free. Had to go back up there and show out..

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I switched my family to Verizon :ehh: from Sprint :hhh:

Best move I made. I work in a factory and had to place my phone at a certain angle and spot to get just ONE bar when I was with Sprint. Anywhere else in the shop and it would essentially have absolutely no service. On the drive home- I'd ride through dead zones while on the phone and BEEP- call disconnected. Horrible customer service.

I said fukk it and bought my girl and I a Galaxy S8+ and a Galaxy Note 8, switched to Verizon and I haven't been more satisfied with a cell phone carrier than this one.

No dropped calls. 4g LTE EVERYWHERE in the shop AND in the city. Clear HD voice calls. I can FaceTime with no skipping or anything.

5 out of 5. You Won't regret it. Just get a family plan with at least 4 people on it to get the lowest price possible.

I'm on beyond unlimited with 5 ppl- I pay 56 a month total (including surcharges and taxes).

Unlimited everything, hotspot, I've streamed 1080p videos even though they say it only goes to 720p- I checked. It only matters if you're watching it on a big screen anyway.

Just a warning though, try to do it all yourself through customer service and online. Fukking with the Verizon stores is a crapshoot, they charged me for SIM cards when they were supposed to be free. Had to go back up there and show out..
I don't have a family :to:

How u FaceTime on galaxy?

Jay Kast

Hidden Royalty
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
They have an option when you make a call to someone to do a video chat if the other persons phone allows it.

There is also an app named Duo that does FaceTime, so you can do it on any android.

Be glad you aren't on a ball and chain (as far as the family thing). You'd be spending ALOT more than you save :mjcry:

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches
Verizon is expensive so I would only go with them if you can't get good coverage on other carriers. Don't switch to one on Sprint's network though.
Att seems more expensive than Verizon. I thought I could get a deal on a bundle cuz I have internet thru them, but they aint got no deals

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches
I just don't get how sprint has all these customers and only a few can text while on a call. That shyt is dangerous in 2018. I got to hang up to text:mindblown: