How's it like living in chicago

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
chicago is cool; Its def a midwest town in that it doesnt have the energy of NYC; but its def cleaner. The chi also underrated in the chicks dept. It seems every chick i meet from the chi got an ill fatty. The traffic in rush hour though is terrible.

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
went to that bytch for a week

wasn't impressed :manny:

like a wacker version of nyc

kash10003

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its like New York right?

New York is bigger, more crowded, liver, a lot more to do, but the cost of living is about double. New York is generally safer. Transportation is more convenient in nyc. Chicago is huge and very spread out, in comparison.

But after ny and philly, i would rather live in chicago (maybe in tie with sf and dc)

YBE

Banned
Daps
i aint know Chicago was so big...makes Philly look like a small town in comparison

[YOUTUBE]hYFwUi7kDiI[/YOUTUBE]

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
went to that bytch for a week

wasn't impressed :manny:

like a wacker version of nyc

I'm from the Chi, and as much as i hate to say, this man is right, there is no comparing it. Brooklyn alone sh*ts on the Chi in general, not even bringing Manhattan into the subject :wow:. The girls, the parties, the GIRLS (whatever you want from every part of the world, except they speak English and generally like hip hop). The diversity, the food, it's not even close. Chicago is truly the second city. We got better pizza, better sports franchises (f*ck the Yankees), but that's where it ends.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
btw, I have NEVER had harold's in my life despite there being a bunch of them within walking distance or a 5 minute drive :yeshrug:

WTF dude! Have you atleast had JJ's? Get that shyt with lemon pepper and mild sauce and you gon be :gladbron:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
New York is bigger, more crowded, liver, a lot more to do, but the cost of living is about double. New York is generally safer. Transportation is more convenient in nyc. Chicago is huge and very spread out, in comparison.

But after ny and philly, i would rather live in chicago (maybe in tie with sf and dc)

chicago is not spread out at all. what are u talkin about? geographically, new york city is more square miles than chicago.