How's hip hop this year

Double J

Banned
Daps
Horrible like it's been for the last 7 years or so.

:rudy: at y'all nikkaz saying it's been good.

Black Thunder

Largest Back In The World
Daps
what hiphop need is another 1998-99 era where dmx came out and deaded the shiny spaceman suit shyt puffy and them nikkas was on

Turenne

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ireland
Scorsese, Fincher, Tarantino...

My bad, I wasn't clear, I'm talking about the new wave, this generation of directors. Scorcese has been going for 30 plus years, he is a different generation. Tarantino's best work was in the early to mid 90s and Fincher is too inconsistent to be a great. And lets be honest, neither Fincher and Tarantino are comparable to the quality of director we had throughout the 20th century, Tarantino would happily admit as much.

N*E*R*D

In Search Of...
Daps
The year has been pretty good and the summer is only just getting started. Like every year the first few months are kind of quiet. There are tons of free releases and retail releases to choose from.

Nate303

Don't Give A ****...
Daps
Reppin
Mile High City
My bad, I wasn't clear, I'm talking about the new wave, this generation of directors. Scorcese has been going for 30 plus years, he is a different generation. Tarantino's best work was in the early to mid 90s and Fincher is too inconsistent to be a great. And lets be honest, neither Fincher and Tarantino are comparable to the quality of director we had throughout the 20th century, Tarantino would happily admit as much.

Oh I See, Agreed. I'm Just Glad That There Are Still A Few Good Films Coming Out Of Hollywood Every Now And Then. On Topic Hip Hop Is The Same You Have To Weed Through The Crap To Find A Gem But There Are Still Some...

Miracle Violence

Animal Instinct
Daps
To old heads like you yeah it sucks
But to the young wild and free ? :stylin:

I'm 24 though.

The new shyt people get excited about kind of baffles me. If dudes like Schoolboy and Currensy are supposed to be the saving grace of rap music, then fukk it, I'm done. Rap is garbage now.

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
I'm 24 though.

The new shyt people get excited about kind of baffles me. If dudes like Schoolboy and Currensy are supposed to be the saving grace of rap music, then fukk it, I'm done. Rap is garbage now.

well fukk you then, rap dont need ya. we still kicking it alive and healthy with or without you.

Djalminha

Pro
Daps
Reppin
/UK/Birmingham
There's a group called 'Diemon (Russ, Bugus & Dartlin)' that really got my attention, they've dropped alot of free albums between them.

DIEMON

Last edited by a moderator: