Howard the Duck is really awful...

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
I just watched this film (I was too young to understand it when I was younger) and I wish I hadn't.

And it isn't the WOAT, the concept itself is pretty unique and I guess "fun" (?) but it's a fukking duck from an alternative planet who essentially does jack shyt the majority of the film. :mindblown:
The beginning is bad because it's so goddamn abrupt that they couldn't come up with another way for him to accidental land on planet Earth? :why:

But I can look pass all that. It was the fukking sexual tension between the duck and the female lead that had me like :what: this had to be a furry's wet dream; I never been so damn uncomfortable watching a bed scene I had to fast forward that bullshyt

I think I've seen a few people on this website praise the film so if I get negged I'll accept that :dame: but by all means, if there was a satirical point I missed please point that out so I can get a better understanding. I don't usually shyt on films.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I just watched this film (I was too young to understand it when I was younger) and I wish I hadn't.

And it isn't the WOAT, the concept itself is pretty unique and I guess "fun" (?) but it's a fukking duck from an alternative planet who essentially does jack shyt the majority of the film. :mindblown:
The beginning is bad because it's so goddamn abrupt that they couldn't come up with another way for him to accidental land on planet Earth? :why:

But I can look pass all that. It was the fukking sexual tension between the duck and the female lead that had me like :what: this had to be a furry's wet dream; I never been so damn uncomfortable watching a bed scene I had to fast forward that bullshyt

I think I've seen a few people on this website praise the film so if I get negged I'll accept that :dame: but by all means, if there was a satirical point I missed please point that out so I can get a better understanding. I don't usually shyt on films.

Loved it as a kid, watched it as an adult and had to turn it off :russ: