How You Take Pleasure In Strangling Women?

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.

full

If you're interested in this exact process being expanded upon, do yourself a favour and watch the excellent Netflix show featured above. If you've watched/enjoyed/liked that Jeffery Dahmer shyt they released recently, then you owe yourself to watch it as penance for enjoying sensationalized Cac depravity.
Also, chemical imbalances aren't necessarily the cause when it factors into the sadistic minds of Serial killers/rapists. It almost always stems from upbringing in the worst circumstances that allows such neurological behaviours to manifest and then subsequently flourished, hence why they started to look for 'patterns' with regards to how these new 'killers' came about that differentiated them from ordinary, one off, murderers.

Is that an Alfred Hitchcock Biggie Smiley?

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
I knew his victims were Black otherwise he’d have been caught and executed for a minuscule fraction of that number smh
This is conspiracy babble, but I think the narrative of the "white serial killer" is out there to make people more aware of white serial killers while ignoring the ones in other communities.

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
Some women i've dealt with like to be choked sex and we had a safe word established. Shyt was weird. I choked these bishes and they loved it. Each time I cried while I was simultaneously choking them and giving them rabid relentless reckless long deep strokes waiting for them to say the safe word but they never did. :wow: