How You Take Pleasure In Strangling Women?

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I've always thought that people like him should be studied in a way that would allow us prevent the chemical imbalances that cause it from ever occuring in our species.
i don't think you can prevent this. also don't know that it's a mental health disorder...

Contrary to media portrayals, people who show signs of sociopathy don't choose to be “evil.” In many cases, they're likely living with ASPD, a condition that develops from a combination of genetic and environmental factors, including childhood abuse and neglect.

we make fukked up humans everyday. the become monsters

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
So we could gene edit them but they'd have to live in a decent environment for it to actually take? In theory.
what would you gene edit? there's no genetic marker for the abuse a person might face that alters their character

and the worst part is you can't tell when they become monsters because they are masterful at mimicking normal human behavior to fit in

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
what would you gene edit? there's no genetic marker for the abuse a person might face that alters their character

and the worst part is you can't tell when they become monsters because they are masterful at mimicking normal human behavior to fit in
Your post said genetics played a role. Could we identify and isolate what in ones genetics could lead down that path.

As for the abuse. Could early intervention play a part? Not everyone turns into a monster under those circumstances. There has to be something in the cocktail that makes one. My question is can we find out what it is?

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
I've always thought that people like him should be studied in a way that would allow us prevent the chemical imbalances that cause it from ever occuring in our species.
He helped white supremacy out...90 black women killed, mothers, sisters, autns, grandmother's gone because he was sick in the head.

Even if they did find a cure for chemical imbalances that lead to neurological dysfunction, they would never want to release it to society...alot of sociopaths are thugs and gangsters in our community...they gotta fill them jail cells up and kill off innocent black men and women and children.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
i don't think you can prevent this. also don't know that it's a mental health disorder...

we make fukked up humans everyday. the become monsters
Which is why I'm against having children as black people until you receive counseling.

Some of us aren't fit to be parents and that's OK. Nothing wrong with not having kids.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps

full

If you're interested in this exact process being expanded upon, do yourself a favour and watch the excellent Netflix show featured above. If you've watched/enjoyed/liked that Jeffery Dahmer shyt they released recently, then you owe yourself to watch it as penance for enjoying sensationalized Cac depravity.
Also, chemical imbalances aren't necessarily the cause when it factors into the sadistic minds of Serial killers/rapists. It almost always stems from upbringing in the worst circumstances that allows such neurological behaviours to manifest and then subsequently flourished, hence why they started to look for 'patterns' with regards to how these new 'killers' came about that differentiated them from ordinary, one off, murderers.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
He helped white supremacy out...90 black women killed, mothers, sisters, autns, grandmother's gone because he was sick in the head.

Even if they did find a cure for chemical imbalances that lead to neurological dysfunction, they would never want to release it to society...alot of sociopaths are thugs and gangsters in our community...they gotta fill them jail cells up and kill off innocent black men and women and children.
:mjcry: