How you feel about your baby daddy Introducing your kids to the next chic

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't care to be honest because it's not something I can control but I did let him know to be careful who he has her around and I also tell her about what's inappropriate touching and all that. My daughter's father knows I will burn him alive if he lets something happen to her. Not saying he's scared of me but he know I ain't right.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
On the flip side of that, I don't introduce my daughter to any guy...not intentionally anyway. The guy I was dating I knew for a minute so my daughter already knew him or there have been times a guy may try to talk to me and I'm with my kid. That's highly uncomfortable for whatever reason and I wont give that guy my number.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
On the flip side of that, I don't introduce my daughter to any guy...not intentionally anyway. The guy I was dating I knew for a minute so my daughter already knew him or there have been times a guy may try to talk to me and I'm with my kid. That's highly uncomfortable for whatever reason and I wont give that guy my number.

I don't get that and I have automatic attitude. It is very uncomfortable. Like I am with my son, I thought that was a red flag :mjlol:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't get that and I have automatic attitude. It is very uncomfortable. Like I am with my son, I thought that was a red flag :mjlol:
Only on the Coli. At least you have a son, there is nothing more scary than hearing "That's your daughter? She's beautiful like her mom" :stopitslime: Get the the fukk out of here, son :camby: You butt touching pedophile!! ...Ok I don't say that but I think it. Just hit him with thanks and say I have to go.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Me: "this yall new mama"

kids: "that ain't my mama"

Me: "keep talking back and Imma change the wifi password and disable your data plan"

Kids: :usure:

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Only on the Coli. At least you have a son, there is nothing more scary than hearing "That's your daughter? She's beautiful like her mom" :stopitslime: Get the the fukk out of here, son :camby: You butt touching pedophile!! ...Ok I don't say that but I think it. Just hit him with thanks and say I have to go.

lol

True, that is an extra layer of creep having to worry about a daughter. I feel a way about a guy trying to give my son compliments even if it is just me feeling like they are trying to use my son to get to me :stopitslime: Dude don't talk about my child at all creep :pacspit:

Which is funny because that is one of the main arguments my son's father had about him having to met a guy I talked to vs. me needing to met a woman he was and why he did what he did. "It's more of a risk with a guy" :usure:Maybe a higher rate, but their are female predators and women use children to get in good with fathers all the time.