How you feel about your baby daddy Introducing your kids to the next chic

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
:lupe:

What is a good way to do this... especially when you and the baby daddy don't like each other? I mean dude got every right to move on and maybe get into another relationship and which ever chic he get with should be able to meet his kids... No?

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
If the father and I are no longer together he has the right to be with whomever he chooses. I would not have a problem with him introducing our child to a woman that he is in a relationship with. I would be more worried about the type of woman she is. Does she talk slick about me while my child is around? Does she try to indirectly tell my child that she is better than their biological mother (For instance, she can make the child dessert and say something like, "If your mommy can't make it for you and doesn't know how to cook I will make it, because I love you more than anyone else in the world")? Does she take pictures with my child and post it all over the net (A big no-no)? Does she ask weird questions like, "Do you think I would be a better mommy?", ESPECIALLY when the father is not around.
If the woman is a cool classy down to earth woman with a good head on her shoulders I would not have anything against him introducing our child to the new lady. That is why it is good to try to remain on good terms with the mother/father of the child. If you have a worry or issue they are more likely to take you seriously, because they have nothing against you.

Ello_Vee

Pro
Daps
Don't have a baby/baby daddy to answer this. One thing I have learned is I don't have any answers for parents doing split parenting. Hypothetical/theories don't mean shyt. Every situation and ex-couple has a unique twist to how they're raising their kids, and it changes like mood swings based upon who is pissed off that day.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
My son's father always stressed he must meet the guy. We both agreed to meet each other's SO first if it ever came to that. I stayed true to that...He did not :heh: He lied about everything and then when I was 5 min away for his house to get my son, he tells me and that heffa was still there :what:

This was me when I got to the house :demonic: lol. The whole situation and how he did it was messed up.

Don't do it that way. Respect the mother of your child and be upfront. It has nothing to do with whether you like/love/hate them it's best.

Last edited:

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
:lupe:

What is a good way to do this... especially when you and the baby daddy don't like each other? I mean dude got every right to move on and maybe get into another relationship and which ever chic he get with should be able to meet his kids... No?

If he was cheating on me with her, then they will never be able to meet. If not, then they could only meet if he is going to marry her & I need to meet her first if she's going to be around my kids. If he isn't going to marry her, then they do not need to meet. Children don't need to meet all of their parent's spouses unless that spouse is going to become their step parent.

I will never be in this situation though. Maybe as an ex wife, but not as a "baby momma".

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
So you'd introduce every female you date to your kids? Seems underprotective

Would you be okay with your baby mamma introducing every guy she dates to the kids?

If it's a serious relationship then like @Raedawn07 said, introduce the guy/girl to the person you had the kids with first or at the very least give them a heads-up

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My son's father always stressed he must meet the guy. We both agreed to meet each other's SO first if it ever came to that. I stayed true to that...He did not :heh: He lied about everything and then when I was 5 min away for his house to get my son, he tells me and that heffa was still there :what:

This was me when I got to the house :demonic: lol. The whole situation and how he did it was messed up.

Don't do it that way. Respect the mother of your child and be upfront. It has nothing to do with whether you like/love/hate them it's best.

Could you and your son's father ever work it out :ehh:

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How long until you let the next guy meet your child?

I know women who do this on the first day. I hate that shyt and it makes me super uncomfortable especially if we just met. I kind of feel bad too because I'm just there temporarily and kids gravitate towards me.

I try not to mess with women who have children but my last encounter I went to this woman's house and her daughter was there, she had turned 5 that day. Her mom was in the shower while I was playing video games and chatting with the little girl. When her mom came out i started to walk over to the bedroom and the girl was pulling my arm asking me if i could stay with her :mjcry:. So i played a little longer and her mom called me in. We started doing what we do and the lil girl was banging on the door for me to come out and play video games :sadcam:.