How yall nikkas be lasting so long in the p*ssy?

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I would say beating off with a firm grip is the cheat code. I could live in the p*ssy. Unfortunately, most girls don't care that much for marathon sex, despite what
R&B songs would tell you about knocking boots till the AM. Especially if you got that Tower of pah-pah-power:letyasoulglow:
:russ:

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
That's what I found out with my wife.
I always thought ALL females wanted the 2-4 hour long lovemaking sessions or you were gonna get clowned and talked bad about...so I WENT IN all the time when I was single.
:lolbron:

Got married and the wife let me know sometimes she just wants to get her nut and move on...and that don't take 30 minutes when I'm workin it right the way she likes.
:ohhh::dwillhuh::jbhmm:
Changed my life man...Found out I could get it in with her and we both get ours...AND still have the rest of the evening for gaming, working on my weapons and relaxing on the couch alone too!
:blessed:

Art Norm

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Just gotta know what works for you. I cum quickest hittin it doggy. So I save that for last. Any other position I can keep my composure. It's just suttin about seeing that ass jiggle from behind :noah:

Wardo

Pro
Daps
Yall nikkas be taking peewee strokes if ya last more than 30 minutes per nut i swear...:aicmon:
Ol hot potato in the buns ass nikkas...:martin:

Deep, quality strokes >>> Soft, short strokes because u know you gonna nut if u really get down wit the undaground....:shaq:

And kegels damage ya member over time...it fukks up the blood flow to ya joint after excessive contracting of the pelvic floor and makes it more difficult to maintain an erection during sex including having an orgasm.:myman:
Practice.

New Username

Staff Member
Supporter
Daps
Missionary type positions is the easist to keep yourself from bussin too quick

Or just eat the box if you feel the urge

(Obligatory) :dame:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Depends on your partner. Some women can go all night and others can't. I always find these posts hard to respond to because I don't meet too many women that are entirely alike in bed. So much variety out there :blessed:

Some girls have a hard time cumming n others are hair pin trigger status. I fukked a few girls that would be gushing and cumming after a few strokes and could nut all night. Others you gotta put in work and hit the right angles in the p*ssy or work in a lot of foreplay. Always take a lil time in the beginning to figure out your partner and your sex game will be A1 after that.

I used to be randomly doing kegel exercises when I was younger just sitting at the desk or whenever. Gotta say that shyt paid off. Strong abdominal muscles also help. Do it right and you will have very minimal down time in bed if you wanna go rounds...

SnowflakesByTheOZ

Sorry, that's another B
Daps
Depends on your partner. Some women can go all night and others can't. I always find these posts hard to respond to because I don't meet too many women that are entirely alike in bed. So much variety out there :blessed:

Some girls have a hard time cumming n others are hair pin trigger status. I fukked a few girls that would be gushing and cumming after a few strokes and could nut all night. Others you gotta put in work and hit the right angles in the p*ssy or work in a lot of foreplay. Always take a lil time in the beginning to figure out your partner and your sex game will be A1 after that.

I used to be randomly doing kegel exercises when I was younger just sitting at the desk or whenever. Gotta say that shyt paid off. Strong abdominal muscles also help. Do it right and you will have very minimal down time in bed if you wanna go rounds...
Would you say 25-26 is too late to start doing kegal exercises and seeing results ?