How would you respond?

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
How would you get her down? How would you spit that game?

Don't spit game. I mean, she obviously is a bit insecure about herself, if she had to write out WHY she had so many kids, and no father to help raise them. She probably gets turned down by the men she likes often because she's a single mother. She just wanted to get that out the way. That's gotta be why she told her story up front. She probably really likes you, so you really don't have to say much.

Be like, "Well. shyt happens. :yeshrug: Looks like you're doing your thing without him. I admire that. Wanna go out sometime?"

I mean, it's that simple. Just give her what she wants. Acceptance and then maybe a compliment.

:ld:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sounds like a good setup,possible meal ticket in the son if he turns out to be a hoop star in a few years:salute:...and if that don't pan out the daughter will be a senior/18 in a few years:youngsabo:....she must be old as hell though so unless you old id keep it casual...if u r a older guy I don't see the problem

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps

Don't spit game. I mean, she obviously is a bit insecure about herself, if she had to write out WHY she had so many kids, and no father to help raise them. She probably gets turned down by the men she likes often because she's a single mother. She just wanted to get that out the way. That's gotta be why she told her story up front. She probably really likes you, so you really don't have to say much.

Be like, "Well. shyt happens. :yeshrug: Looks like you're doing your thing without him. I admire that. Wanna go out sometime?"

I mean, it's that simple. Just give her what she wants. Acceptance and then maybe a compliment.

:ld:

What would you say in a phone conversation? If she now wants to chat.