How would you respond?

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
some chick sent this:

my kids are from the marriage, I like to think we didn't just marry because we had our son but reality is that was the biggest reason. I had our son while still in high school and we married when he was two. My ex struggles with alcoholism so although I believe marriage is for life I left him after 15 years of marriage and two daughters later. We have been separated/divorced for 4 years. Our son was 14 at the time and went through a lot of rebellion but some how through the strength of God I got him past that stage and he recieved a full ride basketball scholarship, he is finishing his first year of college and will be home for the summer. Our oldest daughter is a freshman in high school and doesn't have a relationship with her dad due to his drinking so she is with me 100% of the time. Our youngest sees her dad a couple nights a week.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
reading that made me wanna go buy some beer and drink it

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why were you reading this? Is it from a dating site?

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
some chick sent this:

my kids are from the marriage, I like to think we didn't just marry because we had our son but reality is that was the biggest reason. I had our son while still in high school and we married when he was two. My ex struggles with alcoholism so although I believe marriage is for life I left him after 15 years of marriage and two daughters later. We have been separated/divorced for 4 years. Our son was 14 at the time and went through a lot of rebellion but some how through the strength of God I got him past that stage and he recieved a full ride basketball scholarship, he is finishing his first year of college and will be home for the summer. Our oldest daughter is a freshman in high school and doesn't have a relationship with her dad due to his drinking so she is with me 100% of the time. Our youngest sees her dad a couple nights a week.

Gonna need some context here...

Are you two planning on hooking up? Is she a friend that you're just getting to know?

If it's the former, then me personally? Imma have to cut her loose...not really trying to get with a woman that has kids...if it's the latter then I dunno, tell her "I see?"

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps

I respect women who have kids and divorce, more than I respect women who have kids and never got married in the first place. (Same with men.) It means they bit the bullet to have a stable environment for their kid.

I can't tell if her story is true, but if it is....she did what she had to do. Having a drunk for a husband probably sucked. It's not her fault.

In short, I'd dikk her down if I was in your position, and didn't have a relationship pending. Free p*ssy.

:ld:

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps

I respect women who have kids and divorce, more than I respect women who have kids and never got married in the first place. (Same with men.) It means they bit the bullet to have a stable environment for their kid.

I can't tell if her story is true, but if it is....she did what she had to do. Having a drunk for a husband probably sucked. It's not her fault.

In short, I'd dikk her down if I was in you position, and didn't have a relationship pending. Free p*ssy.

:ld:
How would you get her down? How would you spit that game?