How would you respond (part 2)?

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
for a first date, unless theres some pre date hook, like she wants you too cook for her, vice versa, just go out somewhere. Inviting someone to your house/you to theirs seems forward for a first, see if you even like this person enough to spend a few hours in their company before you have them in your house.

jjj123

Thinking of a Master Plan...
Daps
do not invite to house, sacred ground, too soon for that type of setting. stop doing things like a script. as the previous female poster said, its not necessarily the setting, its the guy. stop overthinking and go with the flow, like a street fight, nothing is orchestrated, though it is planned...get it? Keep.It.Simple.Stupid and do what always works, and dinner is not it. if you want to have fun or escalate to sex. do something physically involved or fun, or both. save that dinner shyt when you just want to just talk about things. if you want to have fun, you have to go where the fun is.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
now she says: good morning, have a great day! dinner was just a suggestion. whatever you decide I am sure will be fine. Just keep me in the loop lol

I have not responded to her previous text when she said: maybe dinner?

what are yall thoughts? try to get the dinner at her place, on some we should cook dinner.