How would you react if your daughter came home with a battered face and bloody nose from school?

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
ask the cops can i do a prepaid cell time for whooping somebody's ass if not say meet me at this place in a hour and have a ambulance ready for the victim

or

i find out what happened have her tell me who did it go too their parents ass talk too them bout it and if i dont find them good parents beat their asses in front of kid and say this can happen too u next if u lay ur hands on my daughter

or

call the crazy family member and say i got a job for u too handle

Raava

Staff member
Daps
How old is she? I need to know what happened first. Is it a bully situation? If it was bullying i would try to teach her to handle it herself while talking, to the parents and school. If they are ignorant boxing lessons and we are documenting everything. My parents always tried to do the right thing and go to the school.

One time my bro was getting bullied, the school never did anything. So my parents told him to fight back. The school tried to suspend him :stopitslime:. My daddy went up to the school, the principle tried to tell him school policy blah blah blah. My dad was like "So my son can't defend himself? Ok, so what would you do, if I reached over this desk and knocked you upside the head?" :myman: No suspension, no more bullying. I love my dad.

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
but that is one of my biggest fears now that my daughter is in jr high, coming home beat up. she's somewhat green and in a terrible public school but the charter schools in my area are just as bad. she's pretty has long hair and im like baby u gone hafta learn to fight. so her brothers have been roughing her up a bit just so she is prepared but if she ever does come home beat up omg its on. i remember when one of my sons got jumped on t he school bus we rode around the neighborhood til we found the lil mfs and then him and his brothers jumped on him.

Flay Mayweather

Superstar
Daps
but that is one of my biggest fears now that my daughter is in jr high, coming home beat up. she's somewhat green and in a terrible public school but the charter schools in my area are just as bad. she's pretty has long hair and im like baby u gone hafta learn to fight. so her brothers have been roughing her up a bit just so she is prepared but if she ever does come home beat up omg its on. i remember when one of my sons got jumped on t he school bus we rode around the neighborhood til we found the lil mfs and then him and his brothers jumped on him.

:lupe: remind me of my momma

:to: goddamn college

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
:lupe: remind me of my momma

:to: goddamn college
mayne and her brothers are much older like grown and they be fukking with her trynna toughen her up. and they were so mean i feel sorry for the lil girl who tries to fight her, cuz u know what they say about them scared people , they aint to be fukked with.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
your spoiler box is trolling me :leostare:

im not going to jail over some lil nikka who piss on his balls or a lil brat girl who cant wipe her ass correctly, but private school is going to have to be a must tho :whoa:
tumblr_m4hns8l3Uw1rs55b4o1_500.gif

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First, I would ask what happened. If she lost a head up squab, then I would console her then tell her to get some get back. Life lessons brehs...me or her mother ain't always going to be there to fight her battles for her. My daughter ain't nobody's punk.

If it was some other shyt, then I'd handle accordingly.