How would you react if your daughter came home with a battered face and bloody nose from school?

DuncanWebayama

webayama 7'5" hall of fame loc
Daps
Reppin
french baguittes and chips
*watches family feud alone, while enjoying a nice cold brew*
*hears door creek open, seeing jasmine run upstairs*
*walks upstairs and sees blood trail leading to jasmines room*
*opens door and looks at jasmine's face*

k-very-bruised.jpg

*has flashback of highschool when kids used to stomp whoever hit the floor first*
iMC09j8Er8yKE.gif

*sheds tears*

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
i would totally be going to jail that day bro

she would stop going to public school

and have your daughter raised in a foster home where she will more than likely be molested?

Patience young padawan.

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
[/SPOILER]

and have your daughter raised in a foster home where she will more than likely be molested?

Patience young padawan.

your spoiler box is trolling me :leostare:

im not going to jail over some lil nikka who piss on his balls or a lil brat girl who cant wipe her ass correctly, but private school is going to have to be a must tho :whoa:

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know man, I'm not a parent. I'd probably be sad to see my daughter in such a condition though.

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
im goin to that school asking who the kids father is and whooping his ass...if the kid has a mom and no dad i already know my baby mother gonna go crazy and put the beats on her

Daps
It'd be emotional:sadbron:

But then id get myself together,demand a meeting with the childs parent who brutalized my baby:damn:...I'm guessing it'd be a single mother:mjpls:...fuk the shyt outta that kids mama making sure they hear the smacking noises so next time they decide to smack sumbody they get a flashback to that night....make sure I'm still there in the morning eatin fruity pebbles in my draws on they couch when they wake up...":shaq:good morning:umad:"

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Here's what my pop did:

Put us in the car, drove us up to the house of who we fought, pulled a heater out the glove box, showed it to the bully, and told him if he put a hand on us again, he was gonna put a bullet in his ass.

True story.