How would you rank the Marvel cinematic universe movies?

Daps
Reppin
NYC
winter soldier is the best because it delivers in character, story and action.

avengers is still king when it comes to pure fun and spectacle though, so that alone makes it a contender.

iron man could have been the goat if the 3rd act were stronger.

you know I hate to say it, and this goes for both marvel AND dc... in the big scheme of things there really aren't that many quality films in this genre. really only a handful. the vast majority of them range between average and forgettable. it really is a shame.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I thought it was strong, seemed like they took their time and enjoyed it greatly. It is all opinion.
:manny:
Yeah I mean i liked a few scenes. Some of the jokes worked some just didnt. Michael Pena was a good cast choice but overall the flick was underwhelming. Felt generic as hell too. Not a top tier comic book movie.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Having seen a good chunk of them now(Only haven't seen Thor 2/Ragnarok, IM3, SM:Homecoming, Doc Strange, Ant-Man and A:AOU), I think I can make a top 5 right about now.

1. Black Panther-Hands down the one marvel movie I felt transcended being a simple comic book movie and much more. It really resonated with me seeing those images and hearing those sounds captured so well. The acting was top notch, the visuals were amazing and the themes it touched on were really in depth. Can't really knock this movie. I'd say the fighting/action could be better.
  2. Captain America:The Winter Soldier- Suffice to say, this movie really threw me off guard. I went in hearing good things about it but I was not prepared for this. Chris Evans portrayal on Cap in this movie sold me. I liked him in The First Avenger but here? The plot, the action, the parallels to real life was just done well. I was on the edge of my seat a lot of times. "Before we get started, anybody want to get out?" was that :wow: moment for me. Cap fan now.
  3. Infinity War-Come on, this shyt was pure spectacle and just a comic book dream movie. So much action, great set pieces and fun interactions. Multiple dope scenes and Thanos wins. Seen it twice already.
  4. GOTG Vol 2- I loved these characters just from seeing them in IW for the first time. Rocket, Gamorrah, Drax, Mantis and Groot are just a fun group of cosmic beings that together crack me up. Rocket's a$$hole tendencies just make my day. The colorful art style, the goat classic soundtracks and less serious tone make these movies a fun watch.
Have to see the rest but I imagine the top 5 won't change.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
1. Avengers: Infinity War
2. Captain America: The Winter Soldier
3. Captain America: Civil War
4. Black Panther
5. Guardians of the Galaxy