How would you handle having a transgender child

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
Would u accept it or try to ignore it and hope it goes away? Would u try to pray it away, take the kid to therapy, beat it out of them?
What about the hormones and surgery :usure:

blah

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"How would you handle having a transgender child"

I wouldn't.

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
I would ask them where they got the idea from, and what made them come to that conclusion.They more than likely got that bullshyt from someone, so I would want to know from who and where. There is no way I'll end up having a transgender child.

tater

Superstar
Daps
Would u accept it or try to ignore it and hope it goes away? Would u try to pray it away, take the kid to therapy, beat it out of them? What about the hormones and surgery :usure:

I'll love them and provide, but that's where the buck stops. I'm not supporting that lifestyle in the slightest. I'm not going to buy makeup and high heels for my son or let him grow his hair out or vice versa for a female child. They can pay for all that stuff when they move out the house. They won't get a red cent from me.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
damn ya some savages in here :dahell:

i would talk to them about it, make sure that is what they want. be supportive emotionally, but id let them pay for their own surgery when they are older. not gonna encourage it but im not gonna make them feel like shyt about it either.

i would drive it up to the country and open the door and say "you"re free now, run free"

:mjlol: i just saw that movie yesterday again. that part had me rollin.

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps

im joking lol. I dont think anyone knows how he would react or handle the situation until it happens to him:yeshrug: I guess i would steer him towards therapy and try to be sportive i guess