How would you describe your friends?

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
my friends are my family, sometimes more so then own family, which doesn't always mean my fam isn't there for me...but sometimes they can't be the way other are.

I have 4 close friends, and maybe 4 more secondary friends, who i don't see or talk to much, but we are still good, but the first 4 are family to me. All flawed, but so am I, no one is closer to me then those people. I was thinking the other night, I went through so much with those people, they ended up closer then people I knew since I was 10 years old, years of hustling together, trying to make it through school, jobs, drugs, jail, struggling, all the drama and struggle of the last 10 years made us closer friends then most other peoples friends, imo.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
yall must be young. some of these reseponses are silly. The last time I had some "friends" like the ones yall are describing was EARLY college, and those are more like Homies now that I think about it.

I'm 27 (damn near 28) and I aint got time to have the kind of friends yall are describing. I got 5 friends that I said are like brothers, we all got something about us that we contribute to our friendship and I can TRUST and DEPEND on these cats.

Sound like somma yall need to get yall shyt straight:patrice:

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
"Friends aint really friends, just some cool ass nikkas" ~ Blade Icewood

:patrice: Bag chasers n nut hoppers ... Not all of them, but in the last week its came to light that sum nikkas have no self respect , loyalty, camaraderie or integrity :snoop:

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
my friends is like a big melting pot. Majority of them can be reserved and outgoing like me. Found out one of my homies (so-called) been trying to stir shyt up.

Not knowing that he going to get his teeth knock down his goddamn throat for telling lies.