How would you deal with your kid if they acted like this?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
My son can only game and or use electronics like iPads on the weekend. No shooters. Mario, Lego adventures.

Predicated on his performance in school, homelife and boxing

He's found a passion for drawing during the week..

Kids choose the path of least resistance and the guardians are weak now looking for a bailout since it's become socially embarrassing

Last edited:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
To answer the thread title...

I would slide my right foot back, drop my left shoulder, twist to the right, extend the leg while twisting to the left and bring a titantic haymaker to that left side of that child’s belly. Depending on my level of fury I may follow up with a smooth uppercut right under the chin. This is the only logical answer at this point. Pops should have watered his seed and kept him in check from the jump. Now momma is gonna have to cry herself to sleep when her little angel is being dragged up and down the block, or worse yet, throws a tantrum and gets his hands on a rifle in real life.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
First we have a talk about respect and responsibility, and set limitations on his gaming. But if he still didn’t want to ackrite...

tenor.gif

Last edited:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
simply take the system from him. depending on the shyt he's saying probably just check who he follows on youtube, check search history since at that age I doubt he's deleting it, and go from there. This is only speaking from a perspective of foolishly allowing it to reach this point to begin with.