How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im gonna have to defer to you brehs condemning that vilsack pick. dude was up in the press conference looking like harvey weinstein :scust:

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
The bold platform of restoring the soul of this country. And yelling at a black man while doing it. Biden is transformational. :wow:

But reform the police. I was told this was the pitch.
Biden throwing progressives under the bus, again.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Dems don't have a propaganda machine like Fox News repeating this kinda stuff 24/7 to imprint in on people's brains. MSNBC/CNN would run the story like "Schumer blasts McConnell and blames him for sabotaging stimulus talks...is he right? Republicans on the hill say that's ridiculous. Now we have five people to discuss it." :unimpressed:

Dap and rep

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
The Tom Vilsack pick is not going to help Democrats at the state level. It’s going to back fire so bad come 2022. I’ll never understand why Biden gave him the job. I swear the Democratic Party are not taking seriously the idea of the GOP minority rule. Democrats establishment and the voters are only focused on the political Super Bowl which is presidential elections. There isn’t enough energy and education on the importance of state and local government.

Last edited:

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
The Tom Vilsack is not going to help Democrats at the state level. It’s going to back fire so bad come 2022. I’ll never understand why Biden gave him the job. I swear the Democratic Party are not taking seriously the idea of the GOP minority rule. Democrats establishment and the voters are only focused on the political Super Bowl which is presidential elections. There isn’t enough energy and education on the importance of state and local government.
This. They only focus on the white house while the GOP focuses on the white house, courts to keep them in power, state and local government to suppress votes. It's completely frustrating watching the Democratic party. It's one reason why I said :camby:til Biden(only voted to get Trump out) and will after til they get a better platform, stop letting weirdos and centrists dictate policy and grow a spine and fight back at the GOP

Last edited:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
The Tom Vilsack pick is not going to help Democrats at the state level. It’s going to back fire so bad come 2022. I’ll never understand why Biden gave him the job. I swear the Democratic Party are not taking seriously the idea of the GOP minority rule. Democrats establishment and the voters are only focused on the political Super Bowl which is presidential elections. There isn’t enough energy and education on the importance of state and local government.
Biden chose Vilsack because he's his "friend". SMH.