How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
The warhawks can eat shyt and die you included
I'm not a warhawk. My point was, you leave troops until everyone else gone. There should be no debate that the withdrawal was mismanaged. Biden gave republicans a talking point. And today the general admitted to advising him to leave troops during the withdrawal. He declined. And now there's video of him lying to Stephanopoulos.

Daps
I'm not a warhawk. My point was, you leave troops until everyone else gone. There should be no debate that the withdrawal was mismanaged. Biden gave republicans a talking point. And today the general admitted to advising him to leave troops during the withdrawal. He declined. And now there's video of him lying to Stephanopoulos.
Imagine caring about this

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
There were 2500 troops left to assist with the withdrawal. I'm not sure what you expected them to do, leave an entire combat battalion in place?

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
There were 2500 troops left to assist with the withdrawal. I'm not sure what you expected them to do, leave an entire combat battalion in place?
No troops should have been withdrawn till all of those ppl put on airplanes during panic left first. I don't get why that is controversial. I was all for ending that war. Should've been done sooner. But Bide wet the bed in planning. And it's not going to go away.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
No troops should have been withdrawn till all of those ppl put on airplanes during panic left first. I don't get why that is controversial. I was all for ending that war. Should've been done sooner. But Bide wet the bed in planning. And it's not going to go away.
The people being evacuated are a large part of the support for those troops. You can't ship them off with a large force still on the ground. You don't understand this concept as well as you believe you do.