How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
:russ:
Overall, I'm glad Biden isn't going with the choices that were floated earlier this week..
its almost like yall should have waited instead crying like an oscar was on the line with every blue check tweet :ohhh:

too bad he didnt have a heart attack, that way you could just shrug it off like it was no big deal
:dead:

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Sanders is clearly being put into a position to help Harris on her next POTUS run.
Yeah, a lot of these picks are pretty young, and they'll be dominating the discourse of the Biden administration. Kamala isn't an ideologue, so I think she's liable to be shaped by these picks. Will be interesting to see what happens when she runs herself.

Cognito

All Star
Daps
Who's the most rightwing Dem strategist that's still alive. Carville:mjlol:
Need some Zell Millers or Joe Manchin types so we can bully some of the Republicans

King Kreole

Daps
who was overlooked?
Apparently anyone and everyone who wasn't a part of the Obama administration? :heh:

I don't see anyone who has a history of opinions or perspectives that diverge from the Obama consensus.

Biden is a deeply relationship-based politician, so he's playing it safe governance-wise and only going with faces that he's familiar with. The range of choices presented was artificially constrained from the get-go. But there's a whole world outside the Democratic Establishment status quo. There is a whole world of new policy ideas and ways of analyzing our modern political landscape, but it looks like the Biden Administration has rejected that to run it back and promote people from inside the house. But as I've said before, this is what Biden ran on and in hindsight what he was always going to do. I think it's a shame and will probably be fatal to the Democratic Party's long-term viability, but who knows, maybe they've spent their time in the wilderness meditating and doing critical self-reflection. I doubt it, but I hope so.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
:unimpressed:

1*BGpnxIFv-PIZ-lvVbCvqxg.png
Yo, this tweet can't be real :dead:

They really are composing the most diverse group of elitist ghouls in history, and so many liberals will see that as a great. :dead:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Waited for what? Most of these picks aren't great, they're just not the worst :childplease:
Overall, I'm glad Biden isn't going with the choices that were floated earlier this week..

sums up higher learning for the next four years

hand wringing over every tweet and youtube bloggers opinion until the actual facts come out

this place is about to be unbearable, again

grift season never stops

King Kreole

Daps
sums up higher learning for the next four years

hand wringing over every tweet and youtube bloggers opinion until the actual facts come out

this place is about to be unbearable, again

grift season never stops

Yeah, see, this is exactly what many progressives were worried would happen in the aftermath of a Trump loss. People derisively referring to in-depth political journalism as "tweets and youtube blogger opinions" (aka Fake News), and getting either livid or indifferent at any attempts to criticize political leadership.

Brunch is back, baby!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
So is progressives going to do nothing but whine like spoiled children during Biden's 4 years and indirectly help Republicans turn Joe Biden into Jimmy Carter 2.0?
You've told progressives to do nothing but vote for Biden. Then do nothing about the cabinet choices. And I am sure this is going to be shut up and do nothing and let Biden continue the ghoul movement for his four years. ANd then in four years, do nothing and vote for Biden again.

Biden being "Carter 2.0" would be Biden's fault, since progressives have been told to do nothing for years.