How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Maybe he's waiting for the runoff results :yeshrug:
He said "already" though. I hope he's talking about some of these staff of these picks, because if he thinks Yellen or Blinken represent the progressive movement... :francis:

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
fukk Rahm. I'd be pretty disappointed if Biden selected him for anything. Don't see what he can do that Mayor Pete couldn't.
I'm 98% sure Rahm and his camp are the ones floating Rahm's name.

I'm pretty certain he'd unconfirmable and, as you've stated, it's not like he has some type of expertise that would set him apart from the masses.

hjnm

All Star
Daps
Hawley supported Trumps Yemen veto and sale of weapons to Saudi Arabia
Cotton tried to wreck the Iran Deal
Rubio wanted hot war with Venezuela and has never supported any center left economic policy
:laff:
There are a bunch of Republicans under 50 who pretend like they didn't support the Iraq War and because they weren't public figures they can pretend like it was only Democrats.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
I hope Biden is trolling saying he is open to have Republicans in his cabinet. It's like he didn't learn from Obama. Obama did all of that in the spirit of bipartisanship and the GOP spit on his outstretched hand. And the unhinged right is likely to do it to Biden again.

hjnm

All Star
Daps
So this really will be a hybrid Clinton/Obama third term filled with careerist, ex think tank hacks, etc. Not shocked at all tho considering Obama is still the de facto boss of the current democrat establishment
I don't get the shock that a Democrat is going to hire Democrats to his admin.

Cognito

All Star
Daps
Progressives have a large lack of elites/profesionals
So best you can get in a lot of these positions are left leaning Obamaworld types