How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everyone knows it works. .
but they arent acting like it works :yeshrug: you want people to take this fukkin vaccine? TOUT that taking it is a return to normalcy. stop bullshytting about some "eventual perfect return to zero cases" which is never gonna happen

the refusal to get realistic and read the attitude of the country is/was a failure of leadership/governance, and im not gonna praise it. biden failed to do that

you have texas telling biden to eat a dikk because he refuses to get real, and they're done waiting for him. you have the spring break clips in miami. i dont respect his approach on this, its trash and ineffective

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
but they arent acting like it works :yeshrug: you want people to take this fukkin vaccine? TOUT that taking it is a return to normalcy. stop bullshytting about some "eventual perfect return to zero cases" which is never gonna happen

the refusal to get realistic and read the attitude of the country is/was a failure of leadership/governance, and im not gonna praise it. biden failed to do that

you have texas telling biden to eat a dikk because he refuses to get real, and they're done waiting for him. you have the spring break clips in miami. i dont respect his approach on this, its trash and ineffective

i was out and about on Saturday and nobody is pretending that shyt "locked down" as u claim. Nobody cares. Everyone was out and about as normal..

This mythical "lockdown" you are insisting people are tired of doesn't exist.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i was out and about on Saturday and nobody is pretending that shyt "locked down" as u claim. Nobody cares. Everyone was out and about as normal..

This mythical "lockdown" you are insisting people are tired of doesn't exist.
good, then no more crying about masks from you after may, when everyone who wanted the vaccine has gotten it. no more whining and bytching about texas and florida. no more fauci

and no more pathetic press conferences from biden. he was out here begging today :hhh: it was disgusting

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
good, then no more crying about masks from you after may, when everyone who wanted the vaccine has gotten it. no more whining and bytching about texas and florida. no more fauci

and no more pathetic press conferences from biden. he was out here begging today :hhh: it was disgusting

When's the last time i said anything about Florida? We already were well aware a year ago why the numbers in Fla. were lower than you'd expect... it was because of less testing and being underreported.

Fla. had plenty of cases only a fool would have said otherwise. But since the vaccine rollout i personally have not been calling for more restrictions..

But i also don't believe wearing a mask into a store is a big deal. i'm not fat.