How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps

Biden and his team outflanking Obama team and they irked

Oh well. Obama stopped Biden from running in 2016 because he wanted Hillary to succeed him then turned around and gave him the Presidential medal of freedom as a "sorry for crushing your Presidential dreams and happy retirement" sympathy award. Obama's blind loyalty to the Clintons and disrespect to his loyal Vice President directly gave us Trump.

Biden team should style on anyone they see fit as long as their ideas are effective.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Well I mean, I can understand not wanting to make the same mistakes as before, but politically I don't think bashing Dem presidents really helps the party.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
:dead:Wasn’t Biden in charge of Obama’s stimulus? So he’s outflanking himself?:dahell:
120315023652-biden-file-story-top.jpg

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nGhgd5QjojwaxUB2_inupafM3W1g_DWrMfy2l509y0Ujdd_IOOeLzkEY86Bf6nPA1Ji0IyogqSbaAemPsQDeY_AzxnCvRhEx04Xx7dQtfJYdhTNde3_b9isl=s0-d

No need to be in front of that, let DHS leadership give the press conferences. That's a bad situation created by his predecessor that can't be easily undone, keep Biden as far from that as possible while his cabinet attempts to clean that up otherwise he'll trap himself into a resolution he can't deliver on.

Eh, I get your point but it's not like it's something he just found out about when he became president. He ran directly on and attacked Trump for how inhumane those kids were treated, and now we're finding out some of those kids don't even have beds. Unacceptable, and his administration has done a piss poor job explaining itself, so it's perfectly reasonable for Biden to be pressed about it at a news conference.

Well I mean, I can understand not wanting to make the same mistakes as before, but politically I don't think bashing Dem presidents really helps the party.

Rethuglicans have tried to retcon the Bush 43 era out of existence. Dems pointing out the shortcomings of the last Dem administration, which is what made it easier for Republicans to do so, is not a bad thing.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
im not gonna fukking argue with you being factually inaccurate :dead:

states' portion of accepting and expanding medicaid is tens of millions of dollars. that is "the catch". there is NOT "no catch", as was stated by napoleon and others

Medicaid Expansion | NH Issue Brief

whether you THINK they should do it is another topic. which i never even disagreed with :stopitslime:
So you wanted to understand the total breadth of the topic but stopped at 10 seconds of scanning the posted article for a link that you think goes against what was stated to you.

tenor.gif

Do you understand what that $140M+ number is and why the state would have to cover that cost while the federal government would handle the other 90% of the costs?

The argument is not really as simple as you're making it out to be.

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Eh, I get your point but it's not like it's something he just found out about when he became president. He ran directly on and attacked Trump for how inhumane those kids were treated, and now we're finding out some of those kids don't even have beds. Unacceptable, and his administration has done a piss poor job explaining itself, so it's perfectly reasonable for Biden to be pressed about it at a news conference.

Rethuglicans have tried to retcon the Bush 43 era out of existence. Dems pointing out the shortcomings of the last Dem administration, which is what made it easier for Republicans to do so, is not a bad thing.

Tried?

He's damned near a saint now :mjlol:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת

I don't disagree BUT President's have to stay out of the weeds, that's why you have a cabinet and political appointed agency leaders to delegate and implement policy. The administration has been in power for 3 months and are just now getting their appointments fully in place, there is no way they have their arms around that situation and an ironed out policy on how to handle it yet. People are obviously eager to understand what and how the administration plans to move forward but Biden putting his stamp on anything this early in the game is just not wise. If the media has questions, that's what the Press Secretary and the daily brief is for. Outside of acknowledging its a less than ideal situation with piss poor conditions, he should stay away from speaking directly on the matter until they know how they're going to proceed.