How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
yeah yeah. im sure exxon, lockheed and israel appreciate you :mjlol:

let me know when youve made up your mind. because i dont know whether you want biden to cater to the 15 dollar an hour crowd, or go start another war

embarrassingly fulla shyt :mjlol: jesus
I support 15/hr.

And I also support the change in narrative regarding the khashoggi murder and the open statement that we won't turn the other way for that type of military adventurism as long as Biden is in charge.

That was clear, you're just drunk and high on the Coli on the strip.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Going forward I'm going to bad faith you the same way whenever you talking about opening back up...

@the cac mamba have you been willing to work min wage at Wal-Mart during the pandemic?

If not, shut the fukk up?

Steel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC - ATL-MIA
I was a defense contractor. This has been discussed before.

But trying to draw a false equivalence between killing a member of the media and a member of the military is just fukking retarded.

Now go buy some p*ssy, lil wigga and stop caping for another nikka.

Very equivalent in that they were both citizens of other nations and both assassinated by heads of state of foreign powers. Last time i checked we haven't declared war on Iran? The issue here is American hypocrisy about war crimes and overreach. We invaded Iraq on faulty intelligence caused almost 1 million deaths and no one was held accountable. If we being honest Bush should be in jail.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Very equivalent in that they were both citizens of other nations and both assassinated by heads of state of foreign powers. Last time i checked we haven't declared war on Iran? The issue here is American hypocrisy about war crimes and overreach. We invaded Iraq on faulty intelligence caused almost 1 million deaths and no one was held accountable. If we being honest Bush should be in jail.
Here's a key difference:

We took credit for his killing and explained why.

The other claimed they didn't do it and ran a massive cover up helped by the former president of the United States. :mjlol:

George Bush has nothing to do with this discussion. :mjlol:

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
It's tax season, you want to compare W2s?

You could prove you're American and that you aren't a broke boy. :umad:
No sir, I am but a mere Slovenian cac living in poverty in my mountain village, my only worldly possessions being my goat and my broken down Volga. You win. :sadcam:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Going forward I'm going to bad faith you the same way whenever you talking about opening back up...

@the cac mamba have you been willing to work min wage at Wal-Mart during the pandemic?

If not, shut the fukk up?
:laff: sounds like youre the one drinking

calling me out because i DONT want biden to start a war in the middle east? :mindblown: