How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
biden is weak on this :yeshrug: theyre blatantly pandering to the teachers unions, and this attack is gonna work. people pay property taxes to send their kids to school

He's on a razors edge but luckily for him you're starting to see even some of the more hardline teachers unions start to support reopening.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I thought Texas wanted to succeed from the Union tho :mjlol:
The Republicans in this state are the devil, but I see a lot of people (republicans too since it's affecting them) on Abbott's ass and questioning why they're always so reactive to these weather disasters. They spent decades deregulating energy here and budgeting the minimum for proper infrastructure. Biden needs to pounce on this.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's on a razors edge but luckily for him you're starting to see even some of the more hardline teachers unions start to support reopening.
theres not too many issues biden can fukk up right now, but siding with teachers unions against reopening is a big one. even if its not really true, everyone knows the teachers union is in bed with the dems so its not exactly a leap of faith

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The Republicans in this state are the devil, but I see a lot of people (republicans too since it's affecting them) on Abbott's ass and questioning why they're always so reactive to these weather disasters. They spent decades deregulating energy here and budgeting the minimum for proper infrastructure. Biden needs to pounce on this.
Im one of them people in texas sittin in the dark right now. Been havin to go to my car to charge my phone since yesterday:francis:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Damn, stay safe breh. Hopefully, everything gets fixed soon.
Its funny cuz i used to live in upstate ny n this type of snow wasnt shyt. Itd have to snow over a foot before shyt closed down:lolbron:

they aint even got salt trucks in tx i guess, all the roads is snow n ice. Hope people not tryin to go out like that.