How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
its not march 2020 :mindblown:its february 21 and we just bought 200 million doses of vaccine
Stop this shyt breh you don’t know anything about medicine. Stop talking about shyt you don’t know about. Brehs in here stay trying to give you knowledge but then you come in here with your Facebook talking points.

biden ain’t pushing shyt on you.... your cac ass should wear a mask in public so you don’t get it or get other people sick if asymptomatic.you’re being mad ignorant in here. Not even 25% of the population has received the vaccine and you in here advocating for no masks?:stopitslime: Look, we know you’re tired of this shyt and so are we but if we would’ve had a competent federal government to handle the response for the last year their wouldn’t be as many deaths, more people would’ve received vaccines and the US would probably be more open.

If anything this has taught people to be more hygienic and clean up areas you’re around. shyt it’s greatly reduced the amount of people that caught influenza due to mask wearing.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stop this shyt breh you don’t know anything about medicine. Stop talking about shyt you don’t know about. Brehs in here stay trying to give you knowledge but then you come in here with your Facebook talking points.

biden ain’t pushing shyt on you.... your cac ass should wear a mask in public so you don’t get it or get other people sick if asymptomatic.you’re being mad ignorant in here. Not even 25% of the population has received the vaccine and you in here advocating for no masks?:stopitslime: Look, we know you’re tired of this shyt and so are we but if we would’ve had a competent federal government to handle the response for the last year their wouldn’t be as many deaths, more people would’ve received vaccines and the US would probably be more open.

If anything this has taught people to be more hygienic and clean up areas you’re around. shyt it’s greatly reduced the amount of people that caught influenza due to mask wearing.
:dahell: post is a bunch of lies. im not advocating for no masks; im advocating for wearing them until memorial day. thats not a reasonable position after 15 fukking months? :what:

biden/the democrats arent pushing this fear and long term masking bullshyt? another lie. just own it and admit it

and dont you live in fukkin florida :russ: who are you to be acting like you lead by example

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
of course, but where do you live that anyone is wearing an N95 :dead:

all i see is half ass cloth masks when i go out

my work sends them to us. i just figured people either didn't wanna pay for them or didn't care to. but that's on them. All the government can do is warn people of the dangers and risks and enforce some lightweight rules and guidelines for federal property and public gatherings.

what anyone does outside of that is their own fault and i don't think it's a bad idea for Joe to continue to warn people of the dangers while providing the 300,000,000 vaccines. it's all part of getting this shyt opened back up.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
:dahell: post is a bunch of lies. im not advocating for no masks; im advocating for wearing them until memorial day. thats not a reasonable position after 15 fukking months? :what:

biden/the democrats arent pushing this fear and long term masking bullshyt? another lie. just own it and admit it

and dont you live in fukkin florida :russ: who are you to be acting like you lead by example
Ideally they’d send a mask to everyone with an American flag on it (that way they don’t throw it out). Build an entire patriotic campaign around wearing them until July 4th. If Trump had done something like this last February he would have coasted to victory.

But the issue is it’s too early. We still haven’t received enough hard data the vaccine is working and I don’t feel comfortable having Biden go on the record with a deadline when we have all these different strains floating around that could fukk things up down the line.

But I hear you, Americans have too much of an independent streak to continue these draconian measures into next year without Dems facing some serious blowback. We’re not like these Asian countries that will probably gladly wear masks into 2030 lol.

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
of course, but where do you live that anyone is wearing an N95 :dead:

all i see is half ass cloth masks when i go out

Isn't wearing a mask a way of life in South Korea, Hong Kong, etc... With all those flus they got out there?

Not a fan of having this shyt on for the next 2 years, but there's precedent :ld: