How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
No.
Ice Cube was criticized for coming out with criticism at the "wrong time".
it had NOTHING to do with a "Being a pawn", the "Ice Cube is a Sell out pawn !" stuff came AFTER he met with the Republicans.

His initial statements were completely reasonable and still hold true, the only people who had an issue with it were
"Harm reduction","Vote Blue No matter Who" types.
You're attempting to rewrite a history we all witnessed firdt hand.

In reality, ice Cube is the one who brought up the Biden campaign pushing off the meeting until after the election in order to avoid answering a few very specific questions:

1.) did he endorse the platinum plan as the Trump administration suggested?
2.) what parts of his plan made it into the platinum plan as he suggested?
3.) why are you taking the Trump administration at their word considering history.

Please don't waste anyone else's time with your terrible canned responses

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
We've done the cube song and dance already.

Imagine believing THIS president is serious about working with you.

But if this is the take, which I keep hearing, then you all shouldn't have a problem with the Biden campaign saying wait until after the election.

If Biden wins then you'll have your chance to meet with the future president. If he doesn't, you can focus your energy on trying to persuade Trump to actually do something beneficial to black folks.

:ehh:

The problem is he attempted to negotiate with someone who is known to operate in bad faith and has made it clear he does not agree that systemic racism exists and that blacks are where they are because they're lazy and criminal.

He's made these statements before and AFTER he's met with cube..

Further, Trump has said absolutely nothing to suggests he's supportive of his ideas.

Yet he seems content that he is was just allowed in the room. And that's the basis of this article.

What has he gained from Trump? :francis:

What have black people gained from Trump since the meeting? :francis:

I'll wait for the defenders to chime in with answers... :ehh:

Trump is currently president.

I imagine he would win over more black voters if he actually tried to implement as president instead of attempting to dangle it as a carrot.

Either way, the platinum plan isn't better than the lift every voice plan. :mjgrin:

:unimpressed:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

In reality, ice Cube is the one who brought up the Biden campaign pushing off the meeting until after the election in order to avoid answering a few very specific questions:

1.) did he endorse the platinum plan as the Trump administration suggested?
2.) what parts of his plan made it into the platinum plan as he suggested?
3.) why are you taking the Trump administration at their word considering history.

Come on, Bro! Trump deserved a fair shake after his first term!

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I'm not rewriting shyt.

August 22nd, he states his disgusts with the focus on just getting Trump
out.

October 11th, Ice Cube drops this very specific video making the case for holding
the democrats accountable.

Six days later we get pieces writing about "Why do black men support trump ?"

A Coli thread on the very piece:
This is the coli talking about it.

A link to the article in question:
Facts jack.

Other articles which followed detailing exactly what happened:
Ice Cube was contacted by a desperate floundering Trump Administration first.

I didn't run to any specific campaign, both contacted me.

Cube was not Maga.

"I'm rewriting history", NAH BREH, you weren't paying attention to it when it was
being made.

Now, I'm willing to concede that Cube was naive and wrongly believed the average American would actually
heed his rhetoric and look into what he was saying or the reasons for it but let's stop the lies about him
secretly being some kind of "Trump supporter" instead of a man with good intentions who had
his name dragged in the mud because he asked the democratic establishment to consider one
of their strongest
and most loyal voting blocks out in the open.

#LowerLearning

**If I have my timeline wrong, feel free to correct me, I'll take that L
but I DISTINCTLY remember it playing out like this.

:unimpressed: :unimpressed:

Come on, Bro! Trump deserved a fair shake after his first term!

Got me ! Guess I'm a secret trumper :troll:

Last edited:
Daps
@Insensitive The issue is not Cube's intent, its him meeting with Trump at all. Cube would have to be naive as fukk to think Donald Trump, who won't even denounce white supremacists, had any interest in helping the black community. They say the road to hell is paved with good intentions and thats where this falls

If Cube wants to enact lasting change he should find and align himself with people running for Congress that support measures for black prosperity (tangibles, reparations, etc) and build power from the ground up. Both Cube and TLR seem to miss this point. Its not about holding back on voting until we get a real and significant black agenda, its about identifying candidates who will support a black agenda and getting them into office. This is the perils of only caring about politics when its time to vote in general elections because at that point you're already too late

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
"After getting a very close look at our politics and politicians, I’ve turned into a single issue voter," he tweeted in September. "My single issue is, whoever does the most for Black Americans will get my vote. If you leave us blank, I will leave you blank. Crumbles not excepted."

:mjlol::mjlol:

Wealthy People encouraging poor people to sit out of voting rightfully gained him criticism.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ice Cube bent the knee......wonder what the TLR narrative of this might be.....:lolbron:

How did he bend the knee when he said he was open to talk to whoever was president?

I don’t get the hostility towards a black man who is actually doing the work of advocating for his people and not just talking about it.