How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So much for having the majority. I swear some of these Dems are so shortsighted. They're afraid that if they nuke the filibuster that rethugs would do the same when they eventually get back in power. Thing is if the Dems actually deliver for the people and promote what they did, and also acknowledge the lack of bipartisanship from rethugs, they'd retain seats and win even more. :snoop:

I’m wary of getting rid of the Filibuster too. GOP will get control of Congress at some point. Unless we made DC or Puerto Rico states.

c2daj

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Providence, RI
I’m wary of getting rid of the Filibuster too. GOP will get control of Congress at some point. Unless we made DC or Puerto Rico states.
I honestly think Democrats can hold power and even gain more seats if they play their cards right. They have to be ruthless. They have to make sure they show and tell the American people how much the republicans obstruct to everything they try to do for them. Promising 2k was a good first step, but they need to get in front of everything in the media and make sure the people are aware of who pushing for relief and who's obstructing.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
I told my lady the other day he was looking kinda fresh for a 80 year old nikka.

:wow:Must be the Pelaton

giphy.gif

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad

Another 4 years of bullshyt and whining about "corporate Dems" and aligning messaging with the far right.

The headline doesn't even match what he's trying to assert. Patently false.

When the left rids itself of toxic cynicism they might start getting somewhere.

Unlike Trump, Biden is giving the Office of Legal Counsel and other relevant departments time to review his EOs so they don't immediately get tossed out. Remember when Trump had to redo a number EOs because the initial ones they crafted were drivel? Obviously, the Biden Admin isn't trying to match his predecessor in that category.

This doesn't seem hard to understand, but as you said disingenuous.

nikkas assured that Manchin wouldn't be a problem because he could be sufficiently bribed and pressured.

So what do we gotta do to bribe Cinema? What does Arizona need? Some new solar panels or some shyt? :unimpressed:

Primary her, she's a replacement-level politician in a blue trending state. The fool thinks she's pulling a Manchin when she's really pulling a Lieberman (she's actually still better than Lieberman).

They're afraid that if they nuke the filibuster that rethugs would do the same when they eventually get back in power
There's a reason why the only thing they accomplished with a trifecta was tax cuts and even then their donors had to lien on the to make sure nobody folded. Actually passing legislation means being held accountable for those outcomes. That's why they lie about their position regarding preexisting conditions when it's time for reelection after their annual attempt to undermined the ACA. They know if enacted those positions are electoral losers in the suburbs.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Peter Doocy is an idiot, and Biden set him up at the beginning. :lolbron:

"I know he always asks tough questions. :smugbiden:"

The dum dum Jimmy Dore left has been harping on this Conservative talking point about not being able to change the trajectory. :heh:

As if Joe didn’t say we are heading for a dark winter during the debates. They are hoping for failure dame as MAGA.

It’s crazy how they all went full retard.