How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
yeah im kinda :camby: at all this. because its not gonna be remotely timely to stuff everything every democrat wants into a fukkin 51-senate vote bill. they said it could take months

we dont have to turn into norway by the end of february
we only have two years we dont have time :troll:

Daps

Warnock said 2,000, not 1,400. He got elected on that. Now this bill is going to not do what they literally said, which is "2,000 checks."

Own goal by the Dems. They gonna be out here explaining to everyone on the news, "Well, we just added 1,400 to the last check to get 2,000 because that's what we were originally debating and and and..." and meanwhile these Rethugs are going to be pretending that they were always for 2K checks and calling out Dems for not helping the working class and shyt.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Warnock said 2,000, not 1,400. He got elected on that. Now this bill is going to not do what they literally said, which is "2,000 checks."

Own goal by the Dems. They gonna be out here explaining to everyone on the news, "Well, we just added 1,400 to the last check to get 2,000 because that's what we were originally debating and and and..." and meanwhile these Rethugs are going to be pretending that they were always for 2K checks and calling out Dems for not helping the working class and shyt.

The $600 that was just passed and now the $1400 they going to pass.. That’s $2000 stimulus

Daps
The $600 that was just passed and now the $1400 they going to pass.. That’s $2000 stimulus

I agree. But we are paying attention to what's going on, breh.

I guarantee you most voters just heard "2K checks" and when they get checks for 600 less, who are they going to blame? Most voters just heard "two Gs" and that's it.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

They can't play that card anymore.

They could do that when Mitch was still majority leader because he was never going to put it on the floor. Schumer will. Maybe a few faux-populists like Josh Hawley will say that (even though he should be expelled), but the vast majority of Rethuglicans will say, ":whoa:. We can't give out a whole $2000! We just gave out $600! B-b-but the deficit! :damn:"

And Biden is keenly aware of that. He's pushing for something that'll pass quick enough with enough bipartisan support to avoid a filibuster.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

this whole post is bullshyt :childplease:

Daps
says the dumbass who cant add 600 to 1400 :laff:

You are genuinely stupid.

I said voters who aren't paying attention heard 2K and will expect 2K. Nothing to do with my expectations at all.

Now get on out of here, with your old "why didn't they give a Republican seven minutes to help with impeachment" goofy ass. :francis:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You are genuinely stupid.

I said voters who aren't paying attention heard 2K and will expect 2K. Nothing to do with my expectations at all.

Now get on out of here, with your old "why didn't they give a Republican seven minutes to help with impeachment" goofy ass. :francis:
yea, people are gonna do the math when the 1400 comes in and be grateful for it. not turn to the republicans to thank them :stopitslime: dumbass post

and leave it to a democrat shill to not understand strategy :mjlol:youre fukkin right they should have used kinzinger more. easiest call ive ever seen

Daps
yea, people are gonna do the math when the 1400 comes in and be grateful for it. not turn to the republicans to thank them :stopitslime: dumbass post

and leave it to a democrat shill to not understand strategy :mjlol:youre fukkin right they should have used kinzinger more. easiest call ive ever seen

Democrat shill :mjlol: when I'm criticizing the Democrats for not following up exactly on their actual message:

No one said that anyone was turning to Republicans to thank them, so why you're arguing about that, I don't know except that you don't understand anything that I wrote. Shut your dumb ass up until you learn how to read. :mjlol:

Stupid ass, you think that anyone gives a shyt about some white boy wanting six minutes to speak when ten Republicans already voted for impeachment, a record number of Republicans to ever vote to impeach a president of their own party. :mjlol:Like anyone gives a fukk about some Republican not getting to speak for six minutes after a record number of Republicans voted to impeach their own president.

No one asked you for your opinions, cac, shut the fukk up until you learn how to read.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Democrat shill :mjlol: when I'm criticizing the Democrats for not following up exactly on their actual message message:

No one said that anyone was turning to Republicans to thank them. Shut your dumb ass up until you learn how to read. :mjlol:

Stupid ass, you think that anyone gives a shyt about some white boy wanting six minutes to speak when ten Republicans already voted for impeachment, a record number of Republicans to ever vote to impeach a president of their own party. :mjlol:Like anyone gives a fukk about some Republican not getting to speak for six minutes after a record number of Republicans voted to impeach their own president.

No one asked you for your opinions, cac, shut the fukk up until you learn how to read.

giving kinzinger more time would have been more valuable than letting a few no name democrats get their completely forgotten minute of grandstanding in. youre just a dem shill and cant admit it

name the least-known 4 or 5 dems who stood out with what they said, and tell me what they said. you cant do it because im right :dead:

anyway ill let you get back to making up retarded scenarios where the republicans step in and try to up the checks to 2,000 :laff::laff::laff: stupidest thing ive ever seen