How will Joe Biden GOVERN? General Biden Administration F**kery Thread

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
This Hunter Biden timing is interesting:

Thought DOJ didn't release investigation news before election results? Yes, I'm aware Hunter isn't in office but it still impacts Joe. Yet, no indictment of trump and his crime syndicate?

BTW it's the same reporter who said Gaetz won't be charged

DOJ can announce Trump and Hunter Biden tax evasion charges at the same time :manny:

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
rik553r067s91.jpg

So much shyt going on in this pic. Please tell me this is a real picture. :pachaha:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
It helps, but he's better too.

Mitch McConnell said before that Barack treated ppl like he new better and tried to convince you to see the world his way. Biden treats ppl like they have the best interest in mind and looks for agreement.
Sounds like a racist dog whistle to me..."...like he knew better.." :mjpls:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
How has this helped Biden with McConnell and republicans?:gucci:
It hasn't. Biden ran on being able to get Republicans to play ball and they haven't. To make it even worse much of his own agenda has been watered down or outright killed by two members of his own party.

Those are Biden's political instincts.

He didn’t begin to find success until he started doing the things the people he beat in the primaries suggested.

I give him credit for getting things done and his presidency hasn’t been the failure that many folks thought, but attempting to spin this as a political masterclass and not a man doin my the right things out of desperation is just some white male fantasy bullshyt.