How was Orlando Anderson able to remain untouched for 2 years after killing Pac?

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
And to make it worse his death had nothing to do with pac but rather a drug dispute.

Was Orlando that feared in Compton or something?

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
He was a real Killa and all of Suge's people got knocked off themselves.

Pac involved himself in a beef he had no business being apart of.

I wonder what would had happen if Pac didn't trip over his chain getting snatched:ohhh:. It's crazy how one decision could lead to a labyrinth of actions and reactions. This is why I truly believe in karma:wow:.

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I wonder what would had happen if Pac didn't trip over his chain getting snatched:ohhh:. It's crazy how one decision could lead to a labyrinth of actions and reactions. This is why I truly believe in karma:wow:.
It wasn't even Pac's chain that got snatched, it was Travon Lane's chain that got snatched :wow:

3rd Ward Swangin

Superstar
Daps
People say he involved himself in a beef that didn't involve himself. That's not true, those death row chains had a 10 rack bounty on them. So even if he wasn't banging mob he still was very much involved against puffy.

The chain wasn't snatched, it was an attempt. Suge was a paid on Mob member and all that fell on him because why did he let 2pac lead the way against Orlando when he's your biggest star?

Orlando was shot in the legs with A-K bullets and had to learn to walk again.

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
It was a bounty on all DR Chains, Pac was DR wasn't he?:coffee:
Then add to the fact that street nikkas already put money on Suge's head
Pac wasn't gone live too long regardless :manny:If it wasn't Orlando it would've been somebody else.
If Pac would've live to see "against all odds" release:russ:Jimmy & the rest of them nikkas would've put hits out:yeshrug:
Pac was on borrowed time regardless
He went out on top:wow:covered in mystery, conspiracy, & GOATness

:salute:How it suppose to be

ahdsend

Superstar
Daps
compton police said he left the hood that same week...

and mob james said its cuz nobody seen him outside like that...

1:45:30..

DAY TWELVE

September 18, 1996

Orlando Anderson's residence, 1409 S. Burris, had been under surveillance by undercover officers when they observed a U-Haul truck at the house. Several people were moving property onto the truck and away from the location. This seemed to indicate the need to hide something. Why was Anderson suddenly moving now? He was a suspect in the Elbert Webb murder five months earlier, but that didn't prompt him to move.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
:ehh:yeah

had he went back to NY I think Mobb Deep peoples would’ve got at him eventually.

crazy

It was a bounty on all DR Chains, Pac was DR wasn't he?:coffee:
Then add to the fact that street nikkas already put money on Suge's head
Pac wasn't gone live too long regardless :manny:If it wasn't Orlando it would've been somebody else.
If Pac would've live to see "against all odds" release:russ:Jimmy & the rest of them nikkas would've put hits out:yeshrug:
Pac was on borrowed time regardless
He went out on top:wow:covered in mystery, conspiracy, & GOATness

:salute:How it suppose to be