How To Squat With Perfect Form

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Tried barefoot squats a little a few months ago and I fell in love. shyt felt good. Only way I'll squat with kicks are if they're flat. I might cop me some low cut chucks Just for leg day.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
What's wrong with your toes pointing out a little? I feel I have a greater range of motion when I do that rather and keep my feet complete straight.

rogue_riezo

Les Enfants Terribles
Daps
Why is there all this hate for ATG squatting?

How is ending the rep with all that weight sitting on your joints, then boosting up from that point better for your knees?

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
I cant stop arching my back n/h pause when I squat. Either im arching my back, or if I try to keep it stragiht I have bad posture. naturally I got a back with the S shape, if that makes sense.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I think it's safe to say that there isn't one correct form. You just have to find what works relative to your body mechanics that helps you get a level of depth. Width of your stance might be the most universal thing agreed on.

:manny:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Why is there all this hate for ATG squatting?

How is ending the rep with all that weight sitting on your joints, then boosting up from that point better for your knees?

ATG squats will ruin your knees long term is why theirs legit and warranted hate and honestly before cross fit/social media became popular I dont even remember ATG squats even being considered a "something"

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I cant stop arching my back n/h pause when I squat. Either im arching my back, or if I try to keep it stragiht I have bad posture. naturally I got a back with the S shape, if that makes sense.

thats how my back is.. I have HORRIBLE posture, when I do back day / squats on leg day people be like "your form is wrong" fukk you :pacspit: I cant help it.. by back naturally slouches forward..