How to play 2 players on Xbox one?

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
I'm new to Xbox one and any Xbox period. I got live and I'm trying to play two players/split screen with my nephew for Kane and Lynch 2 or army of two with my nephew. I made a second profile and even tried guest for him. Maybe im:flabbynsick: but this is confusing
466a1wh.png

Last edited:

Immortalized Outlaw

THE GENERAL
Daps
Reppin
614 to 613
@Immortalized Outlaw you can do couch co-op on Xbox 360 backward compatible game. I believe you nephew or son, depending on who's console it is would have to make/sign-in into a dummy account and then launch the 360 title you wish to play. Hope this helps breh...:ld:

I appreciate it your feedback. It worked a few months ago and now we can't even do it no more.

KageDaBeast

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Durham, NC
It's basically like you said a sign in issue with the 360 BC games. If it won't work when you both sign in and then start the game, try pressing start + select while you're in the game and it should bring up the 360 menu; I'm thinking you should be able to sign on from there.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
i would help you if i could but i honestly never played two player before on my box :manny:

one thing i will say tho is go to the marketplace and download Kodi...look up a setup vid on youtube and you will eat good on that xbox.