How to make Southern Fried Chicken - Recipe

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Really good video, i like that your recipes are slightly different from whats out there.

What does the cornstarch do?
It adds a bit of crispyness to the chicken, but not overly crispy..once i fukked around and put in like 2 tablespoons and shyt was way too crispy..was like eating chips :picard:

So i keep it light now 1/2 tsp of cornstarch is all thats needed

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka

My nikka is historically good at breaking down recipes. I wanna +rep you but I can't even lie, I be negging posts I like, then I act like it was an accident just for fukkery purposes.

To show you some love, I'm gonna continue to repeat all your recipes at home and act like I created them. Good looking my dawg. Greatly appreciated 💪🏾

Daps
Reppin
NULL
My nikka is historically good at breaking down recipes. I wanna +rep you but I can't even lie, I be negging posts I like, then I act like it was an accident just for fukkery purposes.

To show you some love, I'm gonna continue to repeat all your recipes at home and act like I created them. Good looking my dawg. Greatly appreciated 💪🏾
:russ: you came through with so much fukkery in this post, i have to respect it...hold some rep