How to make Ranch Dipping Sauce - Recipe

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
"Wingstop uses Hidden Valley Ranch seasoning packets to make their ranch dressing. Steve Hanson, who created the dressing in the 1950s, later opened Hidden Valley Ranch with his wife and began selling the dressing as a powder and a complete product."

"Red Robin uses Hidden Valley Ranch powder in their ranch dressing. Some say that to make a copycat Red Robin ranch dressing, you can mix buttermilk, mayo, Red Robin seasoning, and Hidden Valley powder, and then chill it for a few hours.

Did you see what I posted or not? Your dumb ass keeps talking in circles and I literally gave you the google search results that show you that you're retarded...
So you were so indignant that you looked up which restaurants use ranch packets IN their ranch, but you were too busy being an Idiot With Attitude to look up what's actually IN ranch itself. But it's I who am dumb and retarded. Go look up a recipe on your Speak and Spell. Or watch the fukking video the op posted, dumb fukk. :dead:

Last edited:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
So you were so indignant that you looked up which restaurants use ranch packets IN their ranch, but you were too busy being an Idiot With Attitude to look up what's actually IN ranch itself. But it's I who is dumb and retarded. Go look up a recipe on your Speak and Spell. Or watch the fukking video the op posted, dumb fukk. :dead:
And you still won't acknowledge that I clearly said I didn't have the exact directions in front of me that are on the back of the RANCH PACKS that a restaurants use. Why do I come to The Coli with you brain dead fools?

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
And you still won't acknowledge that I clearly said I didn't have the exact directions in front of me that are on the back of the RANCH PACKS that a restaurants use. Why do I come to The Coli with you brain dead fools?
If you think the ranch packets existing is the part that needs acknowledgement here, I can't help you. Why don't you go throw one into some water overnight and see what happens, genius. How long is it taking you to not gather your thoughts here? You still trying to insult my intelligence when you think you make ranch the same way you make Country Time Lemonade is Bezos rich :bryan:

• Haha
Reactions: BBG

Yapdatfool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not trolling. I didn't have the back of a ranch pack for directions when I said it. I'm just saying don't you buy a pack of mix and mix it with whatever the hell the instructions say? In other words, why was a video needed?

Maybe MF's wanna not have all sorts of salt and preservatives in they shyt. Why was this post needed?

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Maybe MF's wanna not have all sorts of salt and preservatives in they shyt. Why was this post needed?
I clearly said I didn't watch the video my first post then asked a simple question. Had somebody said what you said from the jump then maybe I would have understood it wasn't somebody mixing a ranch pack mix in video, but I wasn't gonna sit there and watch somebody make ranch to find out

Mordith

H.E.N.R.Y.
Daps
Reppin
Cobb County
You are posting on the internet,so you had access to look it up before posting you fukking retard...:mjlol:

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Op, I'm also not gonna watch your video, much like the dullard I've been trying to educate, but unlike him, I know that you don't make ranch the same way you make Crystal Light. I actually came into the thread because I just ordered the ingredients to make ranch and Bleu Cheese last night, wild coincidence.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
cats are really beefing over nasty ass ranch dressing :mjlol:

shyt didnt even have buttermilk in it

:camby:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I absolutely know you ain't got the nerve to be trying to get sassy after saying one of the dumbest shyts anyone has ever said.:mjtf:
I'm racking my brain to figure out why you even felt like you had to say it when you could have just... not, and now you've escalated from seeming just uninformed to ignorant. :pachaha:
What the fukk did your kool-aid look like as a kid that you think that's the same way you make ranch? :mindblown:
:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
cats are really beefing over nasty ass ranch dressing :mjlol:

shyt didnt even have buttermilk in it

:camby:
If I was making ranch dressing, id use buttermilk breh, but this is ranch dip, not ranch dressing :snoop:

I never new a ranch dip recipe would cause so much unrest :mjlol: