How to make Ranch Dipping Sauce - Recipe

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
I didn't watch the video yet but wouldn't you just grab a pack of restaurant-style ranch, mix it with water, refrigerate, and call it a day?

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Not trolling. I didn't have the back of a ranch pack for directions when I said it. I'm just saying don't you buy a pack of mix and mix it with whatever the hell the instructions say? In other words, why was a video needed?
Your two posts are why a video, and possibly a lifetime of retroactive whuppins, are needed :gucci:

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
b137dd3caa568f31514d8e5db0b92828.510x506x1.jpg

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Your two posts are why a video, and possibly a lifetime of retroactive whuppins, are needed :gucci:
So you're telling me Wingstop, Buffalo Wild Wings, Red Robin, and every other place that has that ranch that people love arent using ranch mix packs? Oh, ok...

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
"Wingstop uses Hidden Valley Ranch seasoning packets to make their ranch dressing. Steve Hanson, who created the dressing in the 1950s, later opened Hidden Valley Ranch with his wife and began selling the dressing as a powder and a complete product."

"Red Robin uses Hidden Valley Ranch powder in their ranch dressing. Some say that to make a copycat Red Robin ranch dressing, you can mix buttermilk, mayo, Red Robin seasoning, and Hidden Valley powder, and then chill it for a few hours. "

"Texas Roadhouse uses Hidden Valley Ranch seasoning in their ranch dressing"

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
So you're telling me Wingstop, Buffalo Wild Wings, Red Robin, and every other place that has that ranch that people love arent using ranch mix packs? Oh, ok...
I absolutely know you ain't got the nerve to be trying to get sassy after saying one of the dumbest shyts anyone has ever said.:mjtf:
I'm racking my brain to figure out why you even felt like you had to say it when you could have just... not, and now you've escalated from seeming just uninformed to ignorant. :pachaha:
What the fukk did your kool-aid look like as a kid that you think that's the same way you make ranch? :mindblown:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
"Wingstop uses Hidden Valley Ranch seasoning packets to make their ranch dressing. Steve Hanson, who created the dressing in the 1950s, later opened Hidden Valley Ranch with his wife and began selling the dressing as a powder and a complete product."

"Red Robin uses Hidden Valley Ranch powder in their ranch dressing. Some say that to make a copycat Red Robin ranch dressing, you can mix buttermilk, mayo, Red Robin seasoning, and Hidden Valley powder, and then chill it for a few hours.
I absolutely know you ain't got the nerve to be trying to get sassy after saying one of the dumbest shyts anyone has ever said.:mjtf:
I'm racking my brain to figure out why you even felt like you had to say it when you could have just... not, and now you've escalated from seeming just uninformed to ignorant. :pachaha:
What the fukk did your kool-aid look like as a kid that you think that's the same way you make ranch? :mindblown:
Did you see what I posted or not? Your dumb ass keeps talking in circles and I literally gave you the google search results that show you that you're retarded...